Final Poll - Fall Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by KC Jayhawk 78, Jul 5, 2008.

Final Poll for the Fall Gathering.....

1. Tuttle Creek

2. John Redmond

3. Perry

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Alright , looks like Sept. 5,6,and 7 is our dates, unless we receive some major objections. Here is the final poll. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE, IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO THE GATHERING !!!!!!!

2. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    i will be there and i voted for tuttle :cool2:

3. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    I will Be There Its hard Not To Vote For Redmond After Just Getting Back And Seeing How Big The Outlet Really Is Also Helps When There Letting Out Over 4000Cfs.

4. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    It doesn't matter to me where we meet, but I voted for Tuttle. Lots of bank fishing areas and camping has easy access to showers restrooms.

When someone votes they need to make a post saying where or at least stating they voted.

5. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    I voted for Redmond. Just because it seems central. Ive never been to any of them. I dont care much about the fishin so it doesnt really matter to me. Fishin the whole time defeats the whole purpose of a gathering. As long as the ticks arent so bad I will be happy.:smile2:

6. johnliester

johnliester Active Member

State:
    Hoxie, Kansas
    Central to you guys in the eastern half of the state. I live clear out here in northwest Ks. Makes it a wee bit tough to go that far with gas the way it is.:embarassed: However, should anyone want to have a similar meeting out this way I'd be more than glad to help set it up.

7. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    I will be there

8. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    gus ill probally ride with ya, i can chip in on the gas alittle too

9. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Yeah John I know it sucks, but with so many members in the Northeast quarter of Kansas , thats what was voted upon. You might be the only member that far west. Maybe since its being scheduled so far ahead, that might give you time to set aside some gas money. Hopefully you can make it. :big_smile:

10. just a redneck

just a redneck New Member

State:
    kansas
    keyboard.broke.i.will.meet.wherever.is.most.convienyent.for.everybody.it.only.takes.minites.to.land.a.fish.friends.last.a.lifetime

11. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Yeah, but just wait until they shut that water off and the turtles take over, lol. I'm not really knocking John Redmond, it's a fine place for the gathering.

12. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Voted for Tuttle, it's the closest to me.

13. SheLuvsCats

SheLuvsCats New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Sorry won't be able to make it this trip. The price of fuel from Southwest Kansas just makes it a bit much for me this time of year. Hope you all have a great time......I'm just going to keep going Postal and being an EMT to pass my time off.........LOL....... grief, not even time to put a fishing pole in the water or in one of those little dried up mud cracks.
    Later alllllll...................

14. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    what part of kansas you from maybe i can help you :wink:

15. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    I voted Perry, never fished any of the above( except Perry as a child), It's closest for me and I assume it is the best managed lake in kansas because of the KDWP site, the Perry page is updated like none of the other lakes.

16. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Cathy, hope your situation changes by September, enjoyed your company at Milford, sure would be great to visit with you again.

17. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    I voted for Perry although i like all the other lakes just as well.

Perry has some outstanding camp grounds both state & federal.
    Also the fishing has been great this yr and looking to improve going into the fall time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone wherever we meet in Sept.

18. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    i wont be able to make this one so i did not vote,but if i did it would have to be perry also.like mickeymoo and tom said,its the most well maintained lake in ks.the state park is one of the best state parks ive ever seen.that weekend we have our 2 day USCATS classic tourney with melvern on friday and redmond on saturday.so if redmond is the the final pick you guys should come to the weigh in,it will be a good one.

19. Catfish Shawn

Catfish Shawn New Member

State:
    Carbondale, Kansas
    I voted for Tuttle just because I hear they have big fish.:big_smile:

20. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    When are we going to close this and pick the spot?