Final Cuts

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Dmitri, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well, looks like Ron Dayne got big the slash and is out of Denver. Jeff George is gone, Omar Jacobs, as well as some no-name QBs from several teams.

2. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Thought dane would make the team.Chad brown got released from NE

3. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah, look like Cobbs got the spot, he had a good showing against the second and third stringers. Oh, Marcus Vick and Matt Mauck both got cut, as did Jesse Palmer and Matt Baker.

4. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    Charles Rogers From The Lions -what A Disapointment-top 3 Pick I Do Believe

5. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    was he a WR? Because I think the lions had 3 WRs tat were picked in the first round and they wanted to get rid of one of them.

6. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    2ND OVERALL PICK THREE YEARS AGO FROM MICHIGAN STATE . YES HE WAS A WR.BROKE HI COLLAR BONE TWICE AND SOME KIND OF DRUG ADDICTION SINCE HE'S BEEN IN NFL

7. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It's too bad so many promising athletes have to go down due to injury or especially drug related problems.

8. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    Got It All At Their Fingertips And Piss It All Away (koren Robinson- Clarrett-)to Name A Few

9. Randync

Randync Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I think Dayne will be picked up. Probably by the Bears or Jets. He seems to be made to play with the Steelers though. But I think they may have just traded for a RB.

10. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    When he was coming out of college at the all-time NCAA D-IA rushing leader he was projected to be the next jerome bettis....look at him now. He was working hard for Shanahan because they didn't have another big back besides him and cobbs, so he might be in good enough shape to play for the bears or Jets, if he doesn't get injured.

11. Randync

Randync Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Looks like Dayne will be a Texan.

12. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yep, as the number 2 back even. Kubiak said he'll be used in short-yardage situation and let the rookie, Lundy take the starting job unless Dayne takes it from him. Looks like some of those boys who picked Dayne up in FF might be in luck.