Figured I'd show a pic of my rigs.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Mar 24, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I counted and have 13 rods ranging from 12' to 5'6". I have 3 that needs the tips replaced. I'm up to 5 baitcasters(abu garcias) and have 3 spinning reels. My next rod will be a 7000 to put on the 12' rod or my 9' Catmaxx rod for river fishing.
    I'm building up my collection but I'm sure there are a lot more members with a lot more than I have.:roll_eyes::confused2::wink::smile2:
    Enjoy, I'm proud of what I have, Its taken years to accumulate all this.:wink::big_smile:

rods resized.jpg

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Nice looking collection John, and the bunny rabbit rug is cute too! :wink::smile2:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thanks Tanya! My Mom gave that rug to us several years ago and we keep it out in the open. I like it.....SSSHHHH...Don't tell anyone I like Bunnies...:crazy::wink::smile2:

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    You got a nice selection of rods there. I am slowly building mine up too, got alot of lightweight rigs but only 3 big cat setups.

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    How are you storing all your rods is what I would like to know. I think I need to get myself some organization for mine.... I am getting a collection as well. Just not as many as you! :wink:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Regina let me have a closet all to myself for my fishing stuff, coveralls, tackle bags, chairs and a bunch of other stuff. I'd like to have a rod rack but really have nowhere to put it at.
    Hope this answered your question....:big_smile:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Lookin good,John. Somethin tells me you got a new digital camera and like it real well.:cool2::wink:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Nope, its a few years old but still works decent. I'm way over due for a new one......Hint, Hint,,,,My B-Day is next month....:crazy::wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    We have an old 2 megapixel digital and recently put 500 meg 14bucks at wally world . Now it saves 270 hi res pics! Recently had the eye pop out of my cattmaxx rod tip. Instead of trying to pop tip off......... usually get them shut in car door......I heated it with a propane torch ....slid right off .....then wire brushed tip (took off paint) and fuji tip fit wonderfully. Used that hot glue they supply with guides and fingernail polish so it wont spin in summer. So far so good.

10. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Nice looking Rods thanks for sharing the pictures with us

11. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Boredom - Boredom - Boredom :eek:oooh::tounge_out::eek:oooh: Man when someone has nothing better to do than take pictures of his fishing rods, he is BORED. LOL LOL :smile2::smile2:

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John your collection is looking great. You probably have more reels/rods than your wife has shoes/purses. Who will be playing catch up?:smile2::smile2::wink:

13. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Hey little bro I dont want to steal your thunder but here is a pic of mine.:wink:

[​IMG]

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Nice setups. If I could afford it mine would look a lot more like yours...:wink::big_smile:

15. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Nice collection John, Ya can never have to many rods. :wink: