fiddling or noodling for bait made easy

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by backwater_catz, Apr 13, 2008.

1. backwater_catz

backwater_catz New Member

State:
    alabama
    me personally i like to go out in the woods and get good noodling worms. the classic way was to find a nice soft soiled area with good topsoil and a small sapling tree. cut the tree with a hack saw leaving about four to eight inches sticking up out of the ground. and saw straight through the center slowly causing the ground to viberate and the worms to surface. i usually get worms 8 to 10 inches in length and in about 15 min fill a coffe can. or there is the EASY WAY. take a small chainsaw with the blade off crank and stick the chain bar into the ground sit back wait then harvest all the free worms you want the lazy way:wink: now thats noodling made easy....

2. SunburntAgain

SunburntAgain New Member

State:
    Tulsa, OK
    Can't say that I ever seen nobody catchin' worms with a chainsaw. My city-folk neighbors look at me funny when Im filleting fish in the back yard, much less if they seen me chainsawing up the back lawn. :smile2:

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Good tip Samuel. Also welcome to the BOC, check out the librarys and enjoy yourself. Good folks heah.:wink:

4. backwater_catz

backwater_catz New Member

State:
    alabama
    i wouldnt care what they think my wife is a spoiled city girl and she thinks everything i do on the water is nuts... fishing, bow fishing,giging frogs,trotlining,jug fishing you know the works

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    welcome boc and thanks for the info