Fiances first time on the boat.

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by RiverKing, Apr 24, 2007.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Well me and my fiance both played hookey from work today, and headed to the Great Miami River to goof off, and do a little fishing. The fish werent biting too dang good. We were there for about 3 hours and only managed one channel cat. We got a couple of bites, but they werent very aggresive today. Anyway, we had a good time, it was really nice outside, and a bad day fishing is always better than a good day at work. Here is a picture of her showing off on the boat. This is actually the first time I have ever been able to get her out on the boat. ( She is a little afraid of rivers.)

Attached Files:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    my wife never fished or boated until she met me. i begged her to just try it. it is slowly growing on her for the wrong reasons. she can tan! i even let her catch her first flattie, after i set for her:lol: a 24 pounder she is very proud of. but she still isn't hooked for the right reasons. let me know if you find the right ways to persuade her. and no, that only works for guys!! lol:embarassed:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sorry about the last line...poorly worded...i don't take guys fishing for that, before i get beat to death on here lol

4. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Not sure what yall do on the river in Ohio but down here that ain't right.

5. catch14u

catch14u New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My grilfriend didnt boat or fish when we got together. now she loves to fish... and gets mad when i want to go with one of my buddies. shes hooked

6. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Well even if you didnt catch much, looks like you found a pretty nice spot just to get a little sun. And believe me I know all about sun now, never thought I would wish for just a little rain :lol:

7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I can't get my wife in the boat. She claims its a lack of "facilities" lol.

8. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I have heard that same arguement:big_smile:

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    you know that you guys are gonna be fishing with your women from now on.for get about the guys .first thing you know youll have them inviteing their friends ,youll have a whole boat load of women laying around in bikinis oops gotta go see if my wife wants to go fishing.