FHM Article

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by rebelzgrl76, Oct 18, 2006.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Has anyone checked out the November issue of For Him Magazine?

It has a Brook Hogan, Hulk Hogan's daughter, on the cover. I picked up the magazine because she was on the cover and we all get a kick out of watching Hogan Knows Best, while flipping pages, I came across a Noodling Article. Its an interview of a couple men catching catfish with their hands. They manage to capture some monsters! It shows pictures of them, one at 60.6 pounds. Its kinda hard see it skinned hanging there, since I think a monster like that oughta be let go. The article is alright, the pictures are pretty good as well.

I bought this magazine for the soul purspose for the Noodling article, but Im sure it will be picked up and 'read' by my husband :lol: also. He had no complaints and asked no questions when he seen me buying it. I guess those 'men' magazines do have good articles :lol:!!

Let me know if any of you have seen it and what ya think.

2. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    Haven't seen that issue, i do on occasion pick up maxim and stuff. Just for the articles of course. :0a10:

3. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    well you do know what FHM really stands for don't you?

For Horny Men

4. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    i actually saw that and read it! it was a good article. and hulk hogan's daughter had a pictorial? i didn't know, i don't look at those things :cool2: