Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was back out on the bank again this evening with a buddy, the bite was not what I was hoping for and talked to a few guys loading up a boat and the bite wasn't good for them either. We did put 8 blues on the bank, 4 each and I got the biggest so it got the pic.

Did go out this past Sunday after some crappie and white bass and caught a variety of fish pulling crankbaits and jigs. Caught 6 blues, limit of crappie, a bunch of white bass and yellow bass. Even had a dang striper hit a crappie jig on the troll and make a mess of things. Fought that fish for 10 minutes on 8lb line.
Fisherman Fish Fishing Recreational fishing Ray-finned fish

Tire Wheel Blue Fisherman Fish

Food Fish Cuisine Seafood Fish products

Cat Felidae Carnivore Grey Automotive lighting

·
Administrator
Chattanooga TN
194 Posts
Nice fish, looks like a fun time.

Reactions: Henry347

·
Premium Member
11,794 Posts
Was back out on the bank again this evening with a buddy, the bite was not what I was hoping for. We did put 8 blues on the bank, 4 each and I got the biggest so it got the pic.

Did go out this past Sunday. Caught 6 blues, limit of crappie, a bunch of white bass and yellow bass. Even had a dang striper hit a crappie jig. Fought that fish for 10 minutes on 8lb line.
Man o man Henry is killing me. The bite there on a bad day is only catching 8. That same day here means you thought you heard one.

Then Henry’s Sunday seems more like my annual catch in 2020.

But I enjoy the pics. Might have to think about a road trip.

haha,,,,tight lines

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
sure is nice having a good fishing spot not foolin with a boat
:p

Reactions: Henry347

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man o man Henry is killing me. The bite there on a bad day is only catching 8. That same day here means you thought you heard one.

Then Henry’s Sunday seems more like my annual catch in 2020.

But I enjoy the pics. Might have to think about a road trip.

haha,,,,tight lines
Thanks Tom it helps wonders I have good waters to fish. Let me know if I can be of help when you make the trip down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts