Fever

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Jan 4, 2007.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well i have the fever ,fishing fever that is. cleaning out the garage this morning before i head to work ,so i can put the boat in tonight ,getting everything ready for the season which will start next weekend (depending on what the chiefs do this weekend) I am topping of the batterys ,changing the bearings on the trailer and changing the spark plugs .Can anyone think of a better way to start 2007?

2. micah5634

micah5634 New Member

State:
    mo
    I'm also getting the fever going to a boat show this weekend in collinsville IL hopefully to buy a boat can't wait

3. cougar

cougar New Member

State:
    Green Ridge, Missouri
    I'm jealous, ours is still tore down. Keep us posted,we can still fish from the bank.

4. steveg442

steveg442 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I tore down all my gear for maintenance. I've got the ultra-lights out trout fishing to kill time 'til the water warms alittle. Good luck to all in 2007.

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Good Luck Robert,catch a Bigger one than is in Your Aviator OK.J.D.:big_smile_2:

6. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I'm ready to pal , the mild winter weare having keeps me right on the edge .

7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    If you ask me, your wastin time sittin at home waitin for 70 degree days. Now is the time for all good cat anglers to hit the river or lake of your choice. I think winter fishing is better than summer fishing. They might be a little harder to find sometimes but when you do find them you are in for some fun. Bob

8. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    You have that right bob ,I will be out there soon.

9. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    Well, I already did that and went to Tablerock yesterday around the dam area, I found some fish and didn't get a bite, but 52 degrees in January and on the lake was GREAT!!!:big_smile:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Had to do some things this morning but sure id getting nice out this after noon.really thinking of going for awhile now that my time is free rest of the day.Just don't know where to go off the bank to find deep holes.except the dams that is.If not today hopefully tomorrow.

11. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Does any one have any information about a 2007 Missouri Gathering ?
    Thanks for any help .
    Olddriller

12. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Go to the boc gathering page ,all the imfo is on there