fever

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Wil, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    Brothers and sisters i finally get to go bow hunting again. This week will take forever! Ive been so busy at college that i havent even had time to practice so im pretty much just going to sit in the tree and get rid of all the stress. My first weekend off since i started here youd think i would want to sleep in. HELL NO im waking up even earlier to go sit in a tree. Most of my friends think im crazy but i think its dedication. However, some people would call those the same thing:roll_eyes:

2. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Off subjedt but I see your from minden did you know Adam, Andrew or Ashley Ford from Ainsworth. I am close famliy to them. As far as the fever goes I can't wait I have a long 2 weeks to go.

3. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Wil, you lucky dog. I don't bow hunt, so I'm waiting until gun season opens here; Halloween!!! Man, I'd love to get a big ole Halloween Buck! And I know what you mean about getting up early. During the week, to get up early for work, it's all I can do to roll out of bed. But when we're at the deer camp, I get up a whole lot easier! Soooo excited.
    Good luck to you. Be sure to post some pictures when you score on one!:wink: