Females...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Gone Catfishing, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Gone Catfishing

Gone Catfishing New Member

State:
    Kansas
    So I'm 15, and I go to school. Because cell phones are banned from school, I leave mine at home because it's $25 to get it back --- that's a lot of stinkbait. My girlfriend know this, it's been that way ever since I've talked to her (beginning of december).

I get home at 4:30ish because my school ends at 4:15. Her school ends at 3:15. I look at my phone and I have a text at 9am, saying that she woke up late and missed her bus so her Dad had to take her to school. Then at 3:27pm saying "Hey I'm home from school" then ANOTHER TEXT MESSAGE at 3:30pm saying "Hellooo do you ever plan on talking to me again!!?" I wasn't even home yet!!!

Oh lord.

2. Kittykiller

Kittykiller New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    and that is how it goes with females...you must never question it, brother, only know that they are always right....(can you tell I'm married?):cool:

3. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Don't question why...just accept it. My advice is to apologize to her for "your mistake" and move on. A lot less headaches and hopefully she will forgive you the next time you skip out on her to go fishing. Save the arguing for the important stuff...like letting you go fishing.

4. Gone Catfishing

Gone Catfishing New Member

State:
    Kansas
    She doesn't have to let me go fishing , I just go ;)

And yes, I had the sense to apologize for my mistake instead of letting her know that I wasn't even home yet like every other time... :0a5:

5. silverbell

silverbell New Member

State:
    AZ
    Ahh the young years, I wish I was 15 again

6. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    You have learned well grasshopper;) ...W

7. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas

David

Enjoy that little brother because "She doesn't have to let me go fishing , I just go" will not fly once you get married. :crying:

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Run Buddy Run!!! It is only the begining of your troubles, LOL!!! Wait till she starts telling you what to do and how to dress,LOL!!!

9. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    hey their aint no ring on ur finger tell her that she know u can't have the cell phone at school so deal with it but wait until ur older and have to put a 3 day notice on when u r going fishing

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

lol, Tim, reminds me of a little joke...

Mike was going to be married to Karen, so his father sat him down for a little fireside chat. He says "Mike, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants and handed them to your mother, and said, "Here - try these on." So, she did and said, "These are too big, I can't wear them." So I replied, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will." Ever since that night we have never had any problems." "Hmmm," says Mike. He thinks that might be a good thing to try. So, on his honeymoon, Mike take's off his pants and said try these on. So she does and says, "These are too large, they don't fit me." So Mike says, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will, and I don't want you to ever forget that." Then Karen takes off her pants and hands them to Mike and says, "Here you try on mine." So he does and says, "I can't get into your pants." So Karen says "Exactly. And if you don't change your smart aleck attitude, you never will."

:)

11. rookie_cater

rookie_cater New Member

State:
    Milford,Ohio
    15 is great isn't it...only have ing to deal with missed text messages!!

12. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just wait till you hit 16 and get a driver's license.....lol

13. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    David, you will soon learn to swallow your pride and apologise for everyting that you (or her) does. If you don't apologise now, You'll be sorry later.

14. cat daddy 791

cat daddy 791 New Member

State:
    Kansas- Wichita

IS THAT HOW YOU GOT INTO YOUR PINK WARDROBE J. W. ? LOL! YOU KNEW SOMEONE HAD TO GET YA!

15. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    It's only just begun.

ST

16. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    I have never read a joke that was more fitting to real life than that one you posted.

17. silverbell

silverbell New Member

State:
    AZ

Now that is a great joke to remember!

18. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    remember to always say YES DEAR

19. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Remember good women will come and go in your life good fishing buddies are forever!

20. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    What you know now about this is the most you will ever know. Smile and change the subject...