felt good to get out fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tspergin, Apr 27, 2008.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Well I got to get out and fish a little last night on the river,thanks to loanwizard and his generosity of taking me along.,had a good time ,we cauught 6 nice channels and flatheads for a good night on the water,,thanks again Shawn for the company and a good time

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Nothing like like a little fishing to make a guy feel better .... Glad you are coming along there brother Tony ... We will do it soon ........ Garry- :wink:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thats Awesome Tony that you're already feeling that good!!! Take it slow for a while and work back into full swing. You don't wanna overdo it.:wink:

Congrats and I'm Grateful you're feeling better!!!:wink::big_smile:

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thank you for sharing what you did on your trip, glad to hear you was finally able to get out and do some fishing, glad to hear that you all caught some channels and a flathead, its awesome to hear that the fish are biting your way keep up the good work and keep us posted on how you do on your trips from here on out.

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well Tony I glad all went well, it's scary though. you might have caught a hundred pound shovelhead and give Shawn a heart attack! lol:crazy::eek:oooh::smile2::wink:

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Glad to see you are doing alot better there.:big_smile:

7. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    tony, glad to see your feeling well enough to get out fishing, i wish i had time this weekend, i flew to orlando sat morning at 7 am, landed bout 12:30, found my dad and got loaded up by 4 pm and started driving him back home to ohio, got back here about 5 pm today , worn out and heading to bed here soon i hope lol i hope to get out some this week and next weekend for sure

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Glad your back in action Tony. Take your time and make others do the anchor pullin. If ya play it right, a man could milk a deal like this all year.:wink: Seriously, don't over do it for awhile.

9. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a good fishing trip. Great job

10. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    tony i am glad you are doing better good going on the water rick:big_smile:

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    glad you are feeling better tony, it was nice seeing you the other day as well...rollo

12. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    WooHooo! That's the captain of the almighty "Happy Hookers"!

Hope you caught a jumbo. Thanks for the report and congrats on the fish!

13. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Yeah it was great! I got the joy of taking an invalid out.... it was Shawn can you get that, Shawn can you do this..... I stopped short of grabbin his worm :angry:

No, there are times in life that are much more important than going to a perticular spot, or targeting the monster. I enjoyed the outing and the comraderie.

Thanks, Tony for being a friend and for thinking of me.

Yeah, he even insisted on tossing the cast net. He made me pull it up though. Funny thing is, when I toss it out, I make sure I get 5-6 maybe 10 fish in it so my weak ass arms can handle it. Whe he tossed it out..... filled the son of a gun up.... I could harly pull it up over the wall.... I think he did it a purpose! :wink:

14. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    nice to see ya feeling better

15. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Good job on the outing guys. Glad you had a good time.

16. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to see you get Tony back out on the water Shawn. Just don't over do it Tony, I want to be able to keep you around awhile. Look forward to hooking up with you two sometime in the near future. :big_smile: