Fellowship and info

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by hear_kitty, Jul 12, 2006.

1. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    OK if there was no rep and no gold coins would you sill come here i would hope so can you imagine that this would turn in to a real fellow ship points and gold coins mean nothing to me it is the people!

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I would absolutely still come. I really enjoy the fellowship and getting to know people that have the same passion for the outdoors that I have.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Most definitely,its the people that keep me coming back.The post counts,rep and gold coins are just a little extra incentive to come and hang out with some of the greatest people on the earth.I love this place,with or without the above mentioned things!!!

4. mperry

mperry New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I really don't know what they are for. I would still come here. Great group of people on this site. Everyone seems to really care for each other. Even in the HI area.

5. astutzman

astutzman New Member

State:
    Collinsville, IL
    i'd still come, but i'd probably do a lot less posting and a lot more reading. I guess the best incentive to make posts are post counts/rep/gold coins, (which isn't a bad thing).

6. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    When I came I didn't know about rep points and as far as I know there was not gold coins. Only gold coins I'm interested in are in $20 - $50 pieces. Not going anywhere.

7. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Shoot, I was here before rep points and gold stars. Guess I could do without them if they went away. Like astutzman said, they are an incentive to participate more in the daily goings-on here at the BOC. I think they are a good thing.

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    It would be the same to me.Where else could I meat this many people from all over the world with the same obsession.For that ive given you rep lol

9. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    brother i would be on here everyday just because i like the company of you all...sure gold coins (though kinda confusing) and rep are fun.....its really the people from all over that come on here with their ages of insight and helpful hints trick and tips that keep me coming back

10. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Of course Id still be here, but everything they do is nice to see we're appreciated.

11. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    all the extra stuff just gives us more to do while we're not fishing plus it kinda shows the dedication one has to the people of this site. You see it in all you do with rep power and gold coins. take what baitfish did for example - he demonstrated his dedication by throwing away something material. Its all in how you use the extras, ya know? I'd still be here if the site was straight chatting though.

12. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    When I joined this site, I didn't know anything about rep points and stuff. Its just a great place to learn things and meet friends..

13. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Uuuhhh... Yeah...:lol:

14. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I would still be here it's a great site and I like hearing the stories and tricks other people use. I also feel the joy's and sorrows of everyone else its like a very large family. I know when I need these guys and gals they will be there anyway they can just like in the past we have been there for others.

15. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Love the site for the info and people. Met 2 fishing partners on here this year and without the Boc i would have never met these people.

16. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    When I joined this site, I had no idea about the rep points or the gold coins. Sure they add a little excitement to it. But I joined because of the info that I read. Then it got to where I felt like I know everyone on here. That's a lot of friends. So yes, I would still be a Proud BOC member. Thanks to all of you guys and gals for making the BOC what it is today. Oh yeah, last but not least, thanks Paul for starting the BOC.

17. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Hell Yes! I've been here without it and would stay without it!

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Don, I have been here long before the Rep or Gold Coins. I have posted this much for 3 years now almost. I enjoy the people and the fellowship of the BOC.

As long as I can post and talk to people, I will be here.

15,000 posts on old board and we had neither. LMAO

19. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Hey, I've had the peasure of meeting a lot of people here and love this site! If the rep and coins were done away with it wouldn't phase me in the least.

20. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Like I've said before they can take mine I don't care thats not why I'm here. It's the fellowship.:smile2: