Fellow could use some help!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by jagdoctor1, Jul 26, 2009.

1. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    desertcatrat could use some support. He lives in the Palm Springs area and came out to Blythe to fish. We fished a bit and then he had some bad problems. I will not say anything because he said something to the effect that he didn't want me to post it so I am just here to say that he could use some help. Prayers would be great. He had a hard time and could use encouragement and support. If your in his area, help him out with a fishing trip when you get a chance. He's been this way a few times and has always been respectfull and helpfull. He's in a bad way and had to leave his fishing gear with me. It is safe, but it may be a while before he gets to come and retreive it. He has alot of "Life" stuff like we all do when we have problems so help the guy out and send him some words of encouragement. It's never over until we "decide" we want to give up. He will not! He just needs help making it easier.

P.S. don't call me just send me a message on here. I'm out of minutes. God will provide. Just ask and be patient.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    we will keep desertcatrat in our thoughts and prayers

3. outdoors1988

outdoors1988 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    wish him the best of luck to a great recovery.

4. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    All the best coming your way. Put your hand in The Hand of The Man!!!

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :sad2:
    I have the Brother in my prayers & I hope that everything wroks out ok for the man.
    (Remember that God will make it that way for you)!
    :wink:

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Chris!! Tell desertcatrat to keep the chin up!! Prayers and thoughts sent from Nebraska!! Has my support and hoping everything works out just fine!!

7. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Prayer's are being said now and will countine to said for you Brother.

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I noticed he been off line:confused2: Now I know it is some trials:sad2: Well wishes sent his way:wink:

9. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Hey man, don't know what's going on, but I hope that everything works out for you. Stay strong and keep your head to the sky. You have come along way in your life journey and I hope you can make it through whatever situation you are dealing with. You are a cool cat and my thoughts and prayers out to ya man.

10. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Most definitely hope you get well. Lifes about about trials and tribulations. I been through them, plus I know plenty that is at this moment as well for whatever reason it is for them either jobless which is the case for a lot and even some family with drugs. Just keep the head to the sky and everything will be everything. You made it this far so no need to turn back. Stay up, be up, C's up. Holla soon.

B

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  11. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    I figured he would have logged on by now and spoke up.

He's healthy just to clarify just had some problems that put him in a bad bind. Which of course makes the stress go up... so maybe not so healthy lol.

12. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Stress is the leading cause of a lot of illnesses then we expect. Especially when we get older.

B

13. desertcatrat

desertcatrat New Member

State:
    Palm Springs,a.
    much thanks to all and jagdoc too. i am workin it out ,not a health issue just a life issue i really appreciate the suppport. i rolled my truck off the levy road in palo verde south by ryans crossing. it was 2 am and i went down a 15 ft bank and landed upside down. no seatbelt,no injuries> creepy as all hell and my truck is totalled. extra special thanks to chris aka jagdoctor for stickin it out with me and spendin his whole sunday in the hot sun tryin to get my truck out of a seemingly hopeless situ. my truck is my life,as i work in flooring trade so i am not mobile and really strugglin to get by. i need a truck and have my feelers out if any one has a line on a pick up.stress.... i feel ive aged a year or two but im carryin on as best i can. finances are 0 and i dont know ho wim gonna pull this off .i could have died or been hurt bad so i am thankful.i haven't been able to pick up my daughter eitherwhich is heartbreaking. so im in a rough spot and each day is frustrating and a test but im tryin to find a solution. sometimes its hard to have hope when you can see no out.
    truck is 98 dodge ram and motor and tranny are new, so is tires(35's),has a lift if anyone needs dodge parts it still purrs.
    thanx to all rollie 001 (Small).jpg

rollie 003 (Small).jpg
    i did catch a few flats before the disaster aten out of the tubes at 22 and rannels blvd in the verde and a few down the outfall by pretty water
    hope i get rollin by the iv tourney,been lokin forward to that rollie 001 (Small).jpg

rollie 003 (Small).jpg

14. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Brian I am glad that you are all right. That could have ended badly like being thrown out of the car. The most important thing is you are ok though. Those roads are something else. Things will get right soon keep the head up.

B

15. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    hang in there Brian

16. desertcatrat

desertcatrat New Member

State:
    Palm Springs,a.
    thanx b thanx all boc bros,got good news, got an ol beater redneck pickup
    it runs good so thats cool, borrowed money to get it but oh well
    i gotta get to work an allim in a deep hole but a little hard work and that iv jackpot will help haha. cant keep a cat rat down
    still a struggle but there's always hope
    ive been through worse in my life iin a bad way so im nt dead yet
    gotta get fishin
    ps jagdocter/ maybe we can take my reels off and put rods in a tube,reels in box and mail em to me, let me get some money for that together, you up for that? gotta get my gear:big_smile:

17. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Hey B! Look forward to seeing you. We are generating some good interest in the IV it should be bigger than the last one and we had almost 50 people at that one. Some fellas are fishing that area right now and mangles went out last night and got some flats up to 12 pounds and they are going at it again tonite along with Todd. A 42 was caught at the coachella by another individual recently on a liver and shrimp combo. Plus the AAC been puttin out some good flats for another angler as well one even almost losing his rod. So this looks to be a good one. This will be the last for the season and we will soon after that gally up to plan for the 2010. Likely having two IV events and two River area events just like this year.

Glad you got a new ride and is ready to rock and roll. See you soon.

B

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  18. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Well let me know when you think your ready.

19. desertcatrat

desertcatrat New Member

State:
    Palm Springs,a.
    the catrat has been struck down but the blood is still flowin
    apologies for lack of participation but tryin to get back on solid ground
    props to all cat soldiers out there doin it
    my heart is with you, wont be long and im back on the scene
    whiskers to all