Felic Navidad

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Greetings from San Juan Puerto Rico.

Just thought I send a couple of snaps yall's way on this glorious Chrimas Morning. (I'm rubbing it in thats sunny and 80 degrees here) :smile2:

I hope everyone found just what they asked for under their tree and in their stockings this morning.

So, feel free to use this thread to now list your goodies and what new toys ol Santie Clause brought you. Any embarrassing Christmas Day memories are strongly encouraged :wink:

I'll start, I got a 100.00 gift certificate to Bass Pro from my Dad. I'm going to buy a dual propane heater for the Cuz Craft so Gary and I dont freeze to death any more. :smile2:

The views below are from my hotel room. The 3rd view is a gift to Harold for being a good brother and supplying an entire club with lead. Harold, Its a Macanudo, and I assure you its as good as it gets. :wink:

Attached Files:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    What???? Did you get lost on your way home???
    Go ahead and admitt it Cuz, your sense of direction is off a little, LOL!!!

Merry Christmas Brother!!!

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I'm a little worried about Cuz. He goes to the beach and takes pictures of palm trees, water, and cigars. That aint quite right. No way thats right

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Now dont you worry Bob. I'm heading down to the water here in a bit. I'll certainly have my camera along as I dont want to miss ANY of the "Latin Scenery" :smile2::smile2::wink:

5. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Enjoy! I've been flying the remote control dragon fly Eric got from Santa around the house all morning in between loading songs on MP3 players. Mom got me an air riveter, so I'm plotting my escape to the garage to work on the boat while they deal with the Christmas morning debris field in the living room:wink: This dragonfly is COOL by the way!

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Something tells me that little Eric wont be seeing too much 'stick time' of the said dragonfly. :smile2:

7. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Must be nice to be somewhere where it is warm. Actually, it isn't too bad here. The sun is shining, and I've been outside all morning with no jacket on. I did though, happen to obtain one Cabela's $100 gift card. I'm sure I can put it to good use!:wink:

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    SWEEEETT. Now thats a SCORE.

9. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Wow, I'm jealous of Harold's gift, Macanudo's are my favorite. I particularly like the Macanudo Portifino, it's smoooooooooth!

I've been playing with the little ones little battery powered helicopter all morning, that and the Tow-Mator, Lightning McQueen play set.

I've also eaten my weight in candy! :confused2::confused2:

Other than that, I got a movie, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

If you havn't seen this movie, you should, it's Halarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Geeesh, no one in any of them pics :wink: empty beach :smile2: :smile2:. Gonna have to get a close up on the Cigar Band :wink:. Santie clawz wuz gewd tew..... moma got her a shiny new ring with 3 stones, so I am good till March any way. DOG took 1/2 the tail off neighbors cat so got to watch them throw a fit across the back field this morn (LMAO!) Daughter got her a new stereo and some Hanna somethin er nuther cds, (time to head to the work shop) Ol' Santie left me 2 new reels, and a new pair of boots, and one of them Mr. Buddy Heaters :wink: I was happy after the dog show this morn tho........

CUZ: I think I would have to be out on a boat some where in one of them pics!!!

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I thought about taking a fishing charter out this morning Randy, but its soo darn windy, I figured I would have just been chumming for the crew :wink: Its rougher than a cobb out there. I think I'll be content poolside :wink:

You got some nice goodies. Bet you cant wait to break those rascals in.

Thanks for sharing.

12. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well Santa was realy good to me this year. I must have been a good boy.:roll_eyes: I have been watching my boy play with his train table all morning and I did get to open a few gifts as well. I now have to take back any discouraging words about my lovely girlfriend, who I could not live without! She suprised me with a brand new lowrance lcx 38c hd with all of the goodies!:tounge_out::tounge_out::wink: I got a new surge elite from my sister and a new avet lx lefty from my mom. It was the best christmas ever. Now I just have to get through the winter looking at all of my new equipment that I cant use yet.:smile2: Merry Christmas everyone

13. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yea, one from moma santa is a 6500 Garcia (not factory new but the gal that had it her hubby couldn't get used to it), the other I am not sure about my little fisher girl (8 yr old)picked it out for me and well not sure about it but hey I WILL use it and if it is junk she'll never know :wink:. All I can tell ya is it has JP on it and the following info: 4 pcs bearing, Gear ratio=4.2:1, line cap=320/25, weight is 472g, Aluminum spool, line out alarm, 5 disc star drag.... pic of it if opens:

14. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I thought the same thing Ryan, but these sunny high 40-50* days may change that out look, dogs already tired of chasing the casting plug down the hall :wink:

Oh yea, and if it is going to "blow apart" I would rather try it on one of them big water PIGS that ya'll are proudly displaying, wouldn't feel so bad knowing a 60+ lb Blue destroyed it LOL

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    WOW. I think you have a KEEPER Ryan. Dang. I was threatened with my life if I bought another fish finder :smile2: Those kitty's dont stand a chance bud. Now, your gonna have to break all those toys in and wear the skunk off em right quick like. Merry Christmas

16. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    That reel will handle about anything you're likely to hook into. I use them all time and haven't managed to destroy one yet:wink:

Glad to hear everybody got a haul! My lip has stopped bleeding from the wire bristle I put through it (scuffing up the paint on the boat with a 4" grinder and wire wheel and it slung a bristle - not so bad in the arm, kind of smarts in the lip:wink:) and I've had enough of listening to the boys fight over the Wii game system that their grandma got them, so I'm back to the garage before anybody notices I was here and puts me to work assembling something or cleaning something up........

17. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Randy that looks like a pretty good reel to me.

Branden sorry to hear about the lip, at first I thought you might have taken a helicopter blade to the mouth, but a piece of wire shrapnel sounds like no fun at all.

John I can't wait to get out there and try out all of my new goodies, those kittens should be afraid......VERY AFRAID!:wink:

18. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Lots of goodies. New reels, poles, stove, chair. Can't wait to use them.

19. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Ryan, I have thought about it and decided I will let you put your lowrance on my boat till spring. NO NO dont thank me. Its just the kind of guy I am. Come on up when you get a little time and we will put it on. I dont mind. REALLY

20. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    As for Christmas I got an ipod, a gift certificate at cabelas, a tackle box and a couple of boxes of cookies, and a gift that the delivery guy hasnt brought yet. Dont have any idea what it is. But it is from my son so it could be anything.