Feeling like Willie Nelson

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Sunday AM sometime, lighting came in on my bait freezer and knocked it out. I did not know about it until this AM when I went to get some bait out for a trip to Lake Hickory tomorrow with mifit98. Most of the bait was about 25% thawed. Saturday as you'll know, I busted the lower end on my outboard by touching a stump or something.

I went to Lowes and got me a new one, it is one of those small freezers that is about waist high and maybe 30 to 36" wide. The old one cost me $79, it was slightly damaged on the sides, five or six years ago and the new one was $208+, quite a difference. Same cubic feet.

As Willie is known to say "if it wasn't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all."

I wonder if there is any truth to the old saying that what happens twice will happen for a third time. Lookout mifit98, the third time could happen any time.

2. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    willie says something else to mac, "On the road again" I had that happen in the spring with my bait. the curcuit triped and I didnt find it till the weekend. whew:crazy:

3. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Bad news comes in threes not bad luck. Bad luck can plague you forever Mac. You better start taking some precautions. Rabbits foot, red head, knock on wood, you know the drill lol....:crazy::wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Things got to get better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll_eyes::tounge_out:

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Mac, when I read the title of the thread I was afraid you had smoked a hooter or something :smile2:. Sorry for the run of bad luck.

6. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Johnny knows all about that "Hex":tounge_out::smile2::wink:

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I know someone should of stuffed murffey(LOL)

8. Shimano

Shimano New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    :big_smile:

Attached Files: