Feelin pretty sad now!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Nov 25, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Our Eggman is gone and it makes me very sad! I pray fervently for his family at this time of loss.I wish I could have been able to meet him.Now there are 3 brothers gone that I didn't get to meet,Deltalover,Tinboat and Eggman! Makes me feel like I got kicked in the gut! My condolences and deepest sympathies to his entire family.If I can do anything please let me know Zach.
    Sister Pat:sad2:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Wow! Another shocking passing of a B.O.C. member! This is the first mention I've seen about this. I met Eggman at NG1, he helped me out doing the 50/50 drawing. He will be missed!:sad2:

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I saw the post last night and was real surprised and posted on the prayer thread he will be missed I still think we need a memorial page

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I agree. It would be nice to have a memorials page, featuring those BOC members who have passed. Maybe a few pics and some notes of remembrance.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I totolly agree with each and everyone of you.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Yeah Pat I know just how you feel. What is really bad is Eggman only lived about 80 miles from me .Thats not really that far. Hope this losing our Brothers will stop for awhile. They are getting to close together and way to often. But thats in GOD's hands not ours.

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I personally am all for having a memorial section or page.I fully believe that it's real respectful to honor those who have gone on before. The thing is I have always heard from a child on up that death comes in three's.Usually unfortuantly I have found it to be true especially when I was a lot younger and I worked in the Rest Homes.The Charge Nurse would always say well thats two who is next.It's kinda spooky in away but my mama always told me "Just remember daughter you are here today and gone tomorrow" Sadly she fulfilled her own saying I had her one day and woke up the next to find out she had passed.I was so shocked so stunned! I have never forgotten her saying it and I never will!:sad2: