FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!! LMFAO!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Nov 27, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am pretty sure you wont! LOL,I THINK, or was told!:embarassed: No opening day in deer gun season! First time, I can remember since I was 8 years old! No one to watch the kids, and my wife seems not to care to help! I turn 31 soon! Anyone wanna watch two for 21 bucks ??:wink:. I will work on the wages! rollo

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  2. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    LOL man feel for ya ouch. Find a babysitter in advance cover all problems but be in that deer stand openen mornnen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know ya probly feelen just a wee bit (EMASCULATED) :beat_brick:

3. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    "No one to watch the kids"

Duct tape and Benadryl !!!! :wink::smile2::smile2:

4. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Atleast tape a toy close by.

Attached Files:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats funny right there!:smile2: rollo

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Take it in stride mister mom, ooops i mean Rollo. After ya get past the morning diaper change and get some stink bait in yer nostrils you'll be fired up an rearin to go. Flick that boob-tube on the outdoor channel and laugh at the scrubs they are killin. Mean while wash a few cloths and fire up the vacuum. Dance to the rythym of the rinse cycle and ponder what ya need to cook for supper.It's all good and with practice you'll make her a fine wife.:smile2: Hang tough, it only gets better.

7. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Well i dont know abouy bennadryl...but you can bring them with you...buy tape them to the tree and give them a vicaden!!!they shouldnt bother you:wink::wink:

8. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    These guys have some good Ideas. :crazy:Get ya one of those baby carriers that hangs on your chest for each of them, once in tree stand pull them up with ya and give each of them a grunt call to play with.:wink: Or you can drop the kids off at my house for the day:wink: hope this helps

9. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    "aint you got a TV?"
    Ronnie Dobbs

10. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Bring the kids over to my house Lol 21 bucks Cool Any one need a siter.

11. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Save the vicodin for yourself, the benadryl will drop a kid just fine!

I had 3 going at one time, if I wanted a little "alone time" with mommy,,, well,,,, sometimes ya had to do what ya had to do. I never claimed to be a "good example".:wink:

12. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    3 kids you need less alone time lol

i got 3 and i know what ya mean..got a 11 month old a 5 and a 6 year old...thye have no idea what silence or privacy is lol

13. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    bringem down rollo the wife will watchem and we'll go huntin we always got babies and grandkids here got 2 5 month olds here now

14. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    my one little one is killing me..i swear she never runs out of energy..or belly room

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am going out this afternoon bowhunting, and tomorrow as well. Maybe I will find some last minute luck with the bow.:cool2::big_smile: rollo

16. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    we had 6 here, down to 1 and 2 grandkids about3 and 1 yrs old, ill be stuck with them this afternoon :angry:, so much for my plans lol, so it sounds like ypu had better get used to it rollo, it will prolly get worse before it gets better :wink:

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have one of those carriers!:smile2: Forgot, I used to use it so I could go fishing when Jacie was little!:big_smile: Thats some funny stuff Ken! rollo

18. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Just trying to resolve your situation Jason. Being in the stand with the bow the last day or two before gun season I have found very productive at times. I've hunted private property that bordered quota hunt land here in Ky. with some amazing results.

19. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    All I can say is:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Thats funny right there!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

20. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hunting stunk tonight! Wind wasn't right to hunt the stand I wanted, saw one buck. Might try tomorrow again for one last time before they run scared! Still haven't lined up a sitter for next week to go, might just wash my hands of it, and get the boat ready to do some much needed cattin soon! rollo