Feel a smackdown coming on

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by steve_b124, Nov 20, 2008.

1. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Many of you already know that I have been fighting some major health issues lately. I finally finished the last of my treatments this week. The doc says all looks good, blood work and scans now show negative. :big_smile: Thank God, no more weekly finger waves! Now I know why I'm not gay. Blasted doctor must have 12 inch fingers.:cool2:

I am already starting to feel stronger. The treatment left my stomach torn up badly and gave me horrible head-aches. Not to mention very fatigued. That's all behind me now. I have quit losing weight so fast and may have even picked a couple of pounds up. All in all I lost 84 pounds since all of this began- from 265 to 181.

I still have not put my motor back together, but I think I am able to do so now. Hopefully I can get it running this week and hit the lake soon. I'm out of vacation, except for 2 days I'm saving for emergencies, so I will have to fish Saturdays when the weather permits. Dang I need to feel a big blue on my line. The last time I went was to Monty about a month ago, when everyone was there. Maybe we can get another cat slime therapy session together soon.

God Bless All,
    Steve

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Glad you feeling better Steve and test are negative.:big_smile: Pat and I was wondering how you were doing. Smacking cats always makes me feel better.:wink:
    Don't know if we'll fish Monty again till spring but hope ya have a great catch.:big_smile: We'll probably fish G-wood and Murry the rest of the way and I've got a Santee trip in a few weeks as me and Roundhill are gonna have some fun.:big_smile: Anyway get the "rude" fixed and slime the boat my friend.:wink:

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Glad to here that things are going well, Steve - we were wondering where you had disappeared to! Keep that positive attitude and we will keep you in our prayers.

4. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    "Mooooon River.....UGH! "Using the whole fist there doc?"--Fletch :smile2:

Steve glad to hear it's good news all around. I haven't been to Monty in a while myself. I think Tommy (preacherfisherman) is up there as I type. Look for a report from him. If he doesn't post send him a pm, I am sure he would tell you how and where. Go get ya' a smackdown, it will make you feel better! :wink:

5. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    Glad you are feeling better. Maybe you can go reel in a big un real soon.

Pop Pop I'd like to join in on that Santee weekend if I can round up someone to go with me. I dont think I can get any of my fishing partners to go down there in the cold but I would gladly bring my pontoon with the enclosure and a heater if I can get someone to split a room and gas with me down there.

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I am glad to hear you are better, Continue to do so.

7. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Chris, I want to go! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! :wink:

8. Gaffney Catman

Gaffney Catman New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Glad you are feeling better-Good Luck

9. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    You be on your best behavior while you're down there. Big Chris'll whoop your butt!:wink:

10. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    Good to find out U are doing okay. May GOD bless U. I will keep U in my prayers.
    PEEDEE CAT

11. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Not if I can find him one of those 40+ lb. flatties!

12. preacherfisherman

preacherfisherman Member

State:
    SC
    Name:
    Tommy
    Glad to hear your doing OK, remember Phil. 4:13. I'll keep you in my prayers.