FEDEX Dumb As Dirt

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Sep 18, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well my rods dident make it yesterday so i look at tracking said thay could not find me will deliver the 18th so i get up this AM and check tracking it said i refuzed it and it is going back to shipper i dident refuze the order thats a dam lie and as far as not being able to find me there is 216 pepple in this little town how hard could it be to find me:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:
    well i call bass pro thay are so nice and it wasent there falt i couldent even be mad lol thay are shipping two more rods prioraty mail damb nice of them i think i give bass pro a big thumbs up for trying
    fedex i have always had trouble out of them thay are dumb as hello UPS i never have trouble out of them all i can say is this one fedex driver is a dumb lazzy SOB:angry:

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    what can brown do for you?...besides construction?:eek:oooh:

3. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Whoa!!! :tounge_out: Calm down, it ain't worth all that blood pressure:angry::big_smile::smile2:

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Well if UPS/FedEX/FTD and all the other acronyms used GPS then they would be able to find you :smile2:

5. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Gary i have to deagree with you on that one ,well at times .A freind of mine lives at 666 lea dr gps puts you on the wrong end of the street about 8 blocks from where he lives ,even tryed it myself .They might have the same problem at Dallis,s address ,just a thought :wink:

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i will use my PO. from now on sherly thay can find the post office

7. Phoneman53

Phoneman53 New Member

State:
    Olivet, Kansas,
    Did you all hear the latest......FEDEX and UPS are going to merge,,,,their new name will be FEDUPS......:eek:oooh:

8. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Ahhhhhahahahahaha!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I ain't overly fond of the fed ex guy here,I tried to flag him down a few times as I knew I had a pkg coming that day,I was not gonna be home,So I say hey bud I got a pkg coming toXXXXXX Ya got one for me,I'm leaving town for the rest of the day. He says uhh NOPE. Get home later,yup there it is ,been sittin on my front steps all dam day,Glad there ain't too many thieves around .:angry:

10. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    confuse the hell out of them. fedex a package to yourself, when they can't find you they'll have to return it to the sender. damn I'm funny:smile2:

11. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Glad everything turned out alright.I hate recieving packages thru fedex.They use a temp service to hire temporary drivers if they get busy.I had 300.00 worth of bass pro shops equipment left at a storage unit , yep a storage unit.Luckily the owner found the packages.He has known my dad for years and called him.Glad there are still lots of good people out there.

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dallas remember "Moma said there would be days like this". I hope this order arrives on schedule.

13. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Aw heck, my wife says I can't find my way home and I'm not even affiliated with FedEx:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2: Stay safe and hope things get better for you!!!:wink:

14. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Good old USPS for me. And kudos to BassPro. That was mighty fine of them to take care of ya like that. I can't get that kind of service out of the Independence or Olathe stores here. Especially the boat service departments.

15. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    yes i have to give Bass pro a big thumbs up they was supper nice about it i have always ben treated wright by bass pro and i thank them for it