FED EX MAN MADE MY DAY

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by carpetman, Mar 19, 2008.

1. carpetman

carpetman New Member

State:
    illinois
    Fed Ex man made my day today, dropped off 6 new Catfish Safari rods 2-Flathead rods, 2-Spinning rods, 2-Bluecat rods. The 4 casting rods will be teamed up with 7000c3 reels, while I am waiting on a couple baitrunners for the spinning rods. I am wanting to go fishing this weekend around Alton. I will be bankfishing and would like some suggestions as where to go. thanks:big_smile: BTW thanks to Steve and everyone at Catfish Safari for making my purchase so easy.

2. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Congrats on the new poles reel in a big one.

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Enjoy the new rods Jeff. I have the Catfish Safari Flathead rods and River rods. I'm sure your going to like them as much as I do. Hope you catch new PB's on them all....

4. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Congrats got everything out on one shot.... Wish you luck and welcome to the BOC

5. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Congrats on the new gear. Those delivery guys sure can make or break your day in a hurry. Let us know how you like them after you break them in.
    Catch a hawg.

Thanks
    David

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Congrats Jeff, on the new rods.

7. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Fedex, UPS, DHL, I love all those guys. I have yet to have one of those trucks bring bad news. Congrats on gettin your Safari rods.

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats on the new rods n reels Jeff! Sounds like you picked yourself up some sweet outfits! :big_smile: I too always love it when the Fed Ex, UPS, etc. truck pulls in the driveway! Usually means new fishin' gear has arrived! :cool2:

9. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Jeff, Congrats on your new rods! Let us know what you think of them. I sure do enjoy the sound of the UPS truck!:wink:

10. wneubauer

wneubauer New Member

State:
    McKinney, TX
    So.... it's ok to love the UPS man??? And I thought I was the only one...:0a1:

11. carpetman

carpetman New Member

State:
    illinois
    You are not the only one, I am like a kid waiting at christmas when I know there is something on the way:smile2:

12. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    Man sounds like you hit paydirt!

13. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    At my old condo, the UPS driver came to my door so much that he and my kids knew either other by name. The kids would see him pull up, and they'd be at the door waiting for him (with me or my wife of course). He'd have candy for them and they'd have a cold can of Coke waiting for him. When he said one day. "Man, the kids are really starting to grow up", I knew that I spent too much time on ebay! LOL :wink:

14. carpetman

carpetman New Member

State:
    illinois
    Ebay is way too addictive, it seems like when the weather gets too cold to go outside I start looking at Ebay and by the time spring gets here I have bought so much stuff (usually impulse stiff I cant do without:wink:) that I have to sift through it and decide what I want to keep and put the rest back on Ebay for someone else to buy which in turn I will probably rebuy next winter:crazy:

15. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    LMAO!!! I hear ya there, first name basis and always that "well what we got today" :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: in the summer he just automatically turns and comes down the back alley as he knows that is where the boat is parked and if it is home then I am back there with it, LOL! and they all know they are hauling PRIZE MERCHANDISE!

16. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    congradulatons on the polls