Fayetteville/ft. Bragg Area of North Carolina!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by 01 Mudslinger, Apr 11, 2006.

1. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger New Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    how many folks are here in fayetteville/ft. bragg/spring lake area. what are some good places to go fishin here. i know of jordon and harris lake, and cape fear river up there. and the dam #3. is there anymore places i can go. i like bass fishing and catfishing. tryin to fish on bragg is just a pain. appreciate the help. thanks.

2. CATCPA

CATCPA New Member

State:
    NC
    I am in Fayetteville. I put in on Old Wilmington hwy at that boat ramp or Riverside. I also like putting in at #3. Also love going to Tory Hole(Elizabethtown) and fishing upriver toward TarHeel. Are you boatless? If so, you can ride along with me and we will do some fishing. Just shoot me a PM.

3. ponykilr

ponykilr New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    southernraised84(aka tristan) is from that area too:)

4. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger New Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    i wont be boatless after this weekend. im goin home to pick it up and bring it down. where is riverside and wilmington highway ramp. i know where #3 is at. thanks for your help guys. have to get together and do a little fishin one weekend.

5. CATCPA

CATCPA New Member

State:
    NC
    Riverside is off of Person Street. That is the ramp I recommend. Too many break ins and drunks at the 87 Ramp.

6. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger New Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    how do you get to person st. to get to Riverside, the guy at AK Mclenum Boat place on Ramsey st. told me about that today. im in Springlake if that helps for directions, and where is the 87 ramp at too. i dont know alot about around here, i stay out of fayetteville as much as possible, just on post and back home is mostly all i go that way. appreciate your help

7. Fishing Fred

Fishing Fred New Member

State:
    Lillington, N.C
    Mudslinger I live in the Lillington area and have fished everywhere around here for almost 50 years. Be glad for you to contact me for any help or information I can give you. Good luck and welcome to the area.