Favorite type of animal to hunt

Discussion in 'Big Game Hunting' started by flatheaddundee, Nov 9, 2005.

1. flatheaddundee

flatheaddundee New Member

State:
    Madison,MS
    I was wondering what everyones favorite game is mine around home is the wild turkey but when I can go on a trip I love the elk with a bow. What about ya'll?

2. flathead willy

flathead willy New Member

State:
    Madison, MS
    Well Dundee, I really enjoy persuing the wild turkey as well. Although I am a novice to the sport of turkey hunting I enjoy it thourughly, I also love to chase some white tailed deer, as well as waterfowl.

3. flatheaddundee

State:
    Madison,MS
    You've never even been duck huntin except that one time with me, chase. And stop copyin my names. stupid retard haha

4. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    I love hunting Flat Heads..........just messing with you guys......i've actually never been hunting.......

5. flatheaddundee

State:
    Madison,MS
    Flatheads are near about as good as some big game. A good sixty punder is a lot of fun. And so is a whopper of a bass say something in the neighboorhood of 10-15 pounds would be enought to make me cry if it flopped out of the boat! haha

6. flathead willy

State:
    Madison, MS
    dDearest Dundee,
    You retarted piece of old catfish slime. You've never even been within 100 yards of a 10 to 15 pound catfish, much less a 60 pounder. Do all us real catfishermen a favor and quit with all of your lying and trying to act cool.

thanks,
    Chase w.

7. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    are you two brothers??

8. flatheaddundee

State:
    Madison,MS
    Dear "Willy",

You and I both know that we caught a 20 pound blue on that trotline this summer and also I made you a catfisherman. You should show respect to your master or we shall have a fish off. You still have a lot to learn about the world of outdoors.
    Sincerly,
    W. Dundee

P.S.- The line about catfish slime was quite funny.

9. flatheaddundee

State:
    Madison,MS
    no just friends
    just a couple of huntin and fishin buddies. And also trapline partners.

10. flathead willy

State:
    Madison, MS
    What were looking at here is a bit of false info. "Dundee" has painstakingly put this info in incorrect order. You can clearly see that I'm the better one of this "Dynamic Duo" as Dundee sometimes refers to us as. A fish off it is!!!!! I will be posting to tell anyone who wants to come watch where and when this event will take place.

P.s. Prepare to be aniliated

P.P.S. Bass Massey- We are not brothers..... "Dundee" is simply my Apprentice.

Chasw W.

11. flathead willy

State:
    Madison, MS
    I call a truce weathers is really the best I am defeated.... look forward to trappin with you buddy

12. flathead willy

State:
    Madison, MS
    and you have to admit that was a hell of a shot i put on my first mallard

13. flatheaddundee

State:
    Madison,MS
    As you can see from Willy's trigger happy comments there will be a fish off with a one hundred dollar prize and also their will be a contest for this weeked- whoever can take the most deer with a bow will double his prize earnings.
    - also the only thing I apprentice you in is complaining and not catching fish or killing critters, which i will give you- you are the expert in that
    - i am done i will see you in the morning to run the traps- i am ending this fire before is blazes into an eternal blaze that will blaze stuff

14. flatheaddundee

State:
    Madison,MS
    nevermind didnt see those comments hes a good man and he knows his limitations and yes that was a hell of a shot you had on the greehead.

15. brian sax

brian sax New Member

State:
    shawnee kansas
    i would have to say the wild turkey is by far the funnest animal i have hunted. just something about a cool spring morning thats just awesome.

16. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    I'm gonna have to go with squirrel hunting as my fav.

17. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I'd have to say willy and dundee have issues that need a little resolve. As for me I haven't put any animal in my sights in over 13 years, except the neighbors dogs in my trash. And they only get the air rifle. looking into dusting off a model 70 this deer season to fill a long empty freezer.

Matt

18. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    White wing ( Dove ) hunting in South texas. Best time I ever had on hunting trips in my past. I've done a lot of Dove hunting years ago. Much fun.

19. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Dano, wow haven't thought of dove hunting in years. Used to go with my grandfather as a kid. When he died so did the hunting. Might have to get back into it next season.

Matt

20. flatheaddundee

State:
    Madison,MS
    I think turkeys are by far the most enjoyable animal to hunt. The white tail comes in at a close second and waterfowl and small game take up the rear. Brian is right a good quiet warm morning in the hardwoods shattered by gobbles is truly the best.