FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT THE B . O . C

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catoon, Sep 21, 2009.

1. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    tell us what some of your favorite parts of the boc are . and let us know why ?

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    The California Section- I am from California
    The High Intesity Section- I like a good laugh
    The General Coveration- General BS of the day around the country:wink:
    Plus various other areas....

3. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    personally if i had to pick one thing, it would be meeting new guys and friends to fish with and learn new techniques with. i have met a few of the guys in the KY section and we have fished met each other and it has turned into a really good thing. i look forward to meeting more good people off of this site to fish and talk with.

4. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Its hard to pick a favorite, I love it all.

5. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC
    the info and talking to all the guys here in NC. Knowing whats going on, on the neuse river and all the advice i receive. Im a member on about 20 forums and this is by far my favorite the frequent.:cool2:

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Sinner! :crazy:

7. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    The fellowship with alot of great people would be the first. Imo they make all the rest a success.:big_smile:

8. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC

haha, sorry paul, but its ok! the majority of them are car forums. I race cars so thats a big part of my life and most of my friends do too.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
  9. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
  10. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    The openness of the community here. I've only been here a few weeks, and I already feel like one of the guys.

The wealth of information. Most folks I know either don't know much about catfishing, or use outdated methods. So how the heck else would I know about shock leaders, different rigs, and circle hooks?

The respect members have for each other. I've noticed many guys on here strongly disagree on things, but I have yet to see any name-calling or childish behaviour.

I don't like how it kills my free time. :wink: I was gonna look at bass lures, but I found this thread, and now I'm gonna go to bed instead. :roll_eyes: It's all good though.

11. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    You have been initiated, we are sending over your secret ring :wink:

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    The great friendships developed over the web,The comradery,The WHOLE ENCHILADA.:wink:

13. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Let me count the ways.....
    The common bond drawing us together.
    The laughs I get reading some forums , i.e. those where large fish were kept , or excessive amounts were kept.
    The hot topics keep me from going crazy here at night.
    Nice people I've met or have yet to meet.
    Wealth of information I've put to use and become a better catfisherman.
    Better , but nowhere near as good as others I see on here.
    Being able to talk about my adventures and read about those of others.
    Lastly , being a member I believe will help me become a better person:cool2:!!

Thanks to you all,

Mason.

14. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    anyone ever used the BOC on their resumes?:wink: anything to get a boss to look at it.Remember the guy that got busted and spent the whole trip to the cop shop talking about the BOC? OHH I like it all! thankx everyone for making it what it is today.
    smokey

15. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Richard, at first it was just to be able to see those funky looking hats you had on in your avatars, but then it evolved to the interaction with a lot of people who shared My hobby of catfishing. Oh, and not to mention the invaluable information about the sport. but today, it's just the total package that the BOC offers. It has just about everything for just about anybody to find of interest. Catfishing is really going to grow in the coming years, it sure is interesting to be apart of it and see it grow daily.

16. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    i like everything about it. i also love to see pictures of ur boat with rods mounted on the back with a good scenic river background. i think that looks so cool.:big_smile::cool2:

17. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    my favorite part of the boc is how much i have actually learned about catfishing . there are so many diffrent type of people on here with so many diffrent methods of fishing .that if a person wanted to they could learn on a continous bases . there are a lot of things on here that are great but my favorite is the wealth of knowledge . thks for the help with my cattin

18. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    When i came to find the BOC I was really skiddish about being a female and loving fishing. Did not even every think you all would take me serious and understand that i truly love fishing. I have asked serveral questions and not once have i gotten the (Ya know, she is a girl thing) I love the fellowship get togethers and all the stories they hold. I love being respected for a fishman not a gail in shorts!

19. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i like the divesity of the boc no matter how i feel theres a post that covers it.i like the way folks that ive never seen jump in with an offer of friendship when i need one out side my blood family but most of all i like all the people ive met and spent the nite fishing with.to all yall i say thanks but most of all thanks to paul for keeping it going.

20. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I like sharing pictures of big flatheads.