Favorite pool to fish in Indy.

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by cat6028, Aug 22, 2009.

1. cat6028

cat6028 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ok guys/gals i'm lookin for a new place to wet my line. here lately ive been going to monroe Res. and have done ok, but i'd like to try someplace new and exciting. lol. thanks in advance for your help.

2. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Try guiest reservoir... that place is awesome if you like lake fishing.

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Try DrPeppers pond!!!!:smile2:

4. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    lest see you have gueist rev you east brokeville lake and you eagle creek :big_smile::big_smile:also have morse just a few to fish depends how far yo want to travel

5. cat6028

cat6028 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i don't mind doing a little traveling but dont wanna drive real far. from my house its about 45-50 miles i think to monroe. and that drive it ok but dont wanna go to much farther. I dont need a Black eye so ill stay clear of Dr.pepper's place LMAO.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    monroe lake is about 1 to 1 1/2 hrs from my house :confused2::confused2: but i have a racing foot yes i do speed :sad2::sad2:

7. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I will be fishing geist the weekend...:big_smile:

8. cat6028

cat6028 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    the crappy part of it is that i work alot and never know what days i have off. so when i do get to go it is kind spurt of the moment and i have a hard time finding someone to go with me cuz i hate to go by myself. so when i do get to go it is usually my brother going with me and he likes monroe, but im trying to work him into trying a new hole too.

Hey Jimmy what part of town do you live on. it takes me about 45-60 mins. I have a heavy lead foot to so don't feel bad.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  9. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    That'll bring the value of those mansions down:smile2::smile2::smile2:
    ...W

10. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    How many calls do you think the local law enforcment are going to get about me??? LOL

11. Rich.Carpenter

Rich.Carpenter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Just make the face in your avatar at everyone you see. That oughtta do it. :smile2:

12. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: a bet they will have every squad car on the fisrt call they get

13. Shadow Hunter

Shadow Hunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I`ve been fishing Geist all summer, close to 200 fish so far. biggest fish 26lb flathead and 22lb channel. Monday through Friday 12 dollar launch fee from oleo rd. ramp, 27 Saturday and Sunday. Good luck! Fish are hitting good in 1 to 6 foot of water.

14. buckeater

buckeater Member

State:
    Indiana
    if you wait to a little after 9 pm and wait till they leave you can launch for free. thats how i always done it, but i have only been out there once this year and tore them up.

15. cat6028

cat6028 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i don't boat guys i have no money for a boat and all the necessities so for now im a bank fishermen.