Favorite plugs

Discussion in 'Bass Fishing' started by daredevle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. daredevle

daredevle New Member

State:
    south carolina
    hello brothers i was wondering whats your favorite plug for bass mine is an berkly frog whats yours:confused2:

2. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    My favorite crankbait would have to be a No. 7 Shad Rap in the old natural shad pattern or the old crawfish pattern. They worked wonders around the rocks at the lakes back home. They don't seem to work too well down here but I don't use them all that often.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have several favorites. It really depends on the season and other water conditions. Manns 1 Minus in a fire shad has made me a lot of money. The Rebel Pop=R is a great topwater bait. Berkley Power Worm is a must. Black and Blue Lunker Lure jig. Solid Black Flat Shad buzz bait. In my book this equals one.:big_smile:

4. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    A black and blue Stanley jig with a rattle ball is my all time favorite all year long.

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    My favorite All time Plug is a Black and Yellow Spotted Wally-Dogger.Bet Ya never Seen one Have You? J.D.:wink:

6. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    My favorite topwater plug is the Spittin' Image.

7. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Mine is a Lucky Craft RC 0.5 in Blue/Chartruse.

8. redfishman

redfishman New Member

State:
    South Louisiana
    She dogs- (A little smaller than Top dogs)Love "walking" the dog with a jerking retrieve and a big red slams it. Colors? believe it or not fire engine red and white. Have a good pair of needlenose pliers to get the sets of treble hooks out!

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have seceral fav's. topwater include;Zara spook puppy,torpedo,tiny torpedo,'pop'R ,spittin shad and a few I dont remember the names of.
    others are rebel 'humpbacks,floating minnows,. all others I use are either soft plastic or spinner baits.

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    This cold weather makes me jerk a rogue slowly around structure,,,but i prefer to fish a jig in a beaver craw color with a swimming chunk.

11. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    all time fav.is a 3/8th spinnerbait with a no.5 willow leaf blade .sliver color.