favorite music?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i know a lot of yall listen to country and rock n such like that but i was wonderin what some of our newer members listen to. i listen to pretty much everything except rap.. ill only listen to rap if im with a couple chicks that listen to it.. then i can tolerate it:wink:. my favorite bands consist of metallica, pantera, avenged sevenfold(favorite) and 30 seconds to mars. im also a fan of brad paisley, rascall flats and toby keith.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Wil,

I sure hope you don't see those chicks again that listen to rap, cause if you don't like it, then you're not gonna be happy with them...........:wink: IMO.

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If it ain't Country & Western,this Country boy ain't listening! As far as them chicks that like that Rap,they better be damn special or I ain't puttin up with that crap.

4. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    No Rap Crap here !!, It's Country all the way but I really prefer the older country music. In my High School days, I listened to rock and country rock but I always came back to country. :wink:

5. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    i'm into the old motown music

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    so far it sounds like yall have a good taste in music. the only rap i can actually listen to and tolerate it pretty good is the stuff like lose yourself by eminem.. that stuff actually has some meaning besides girls and alcohol and clubs n stuff like that. the stuff that has meaning is more like poetry with a beat that goes with it. but im still a rocker at heart

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Anything but rap. I like R&R country soul blues classical jazz bluegrass metal etc etc. Oh by the way I hate Rap.

8. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    cmon now i know all of yall listen to music SOMETIME.. keep em comin

9. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    You can't spell crap without rap. Anything but that. I was raised on Jazz, Folk, and Rock. I played orchestra music in Jr. High and High School. I studied classical music in college. But my all time favorite is hard driving Electric Blues. (Allman Brothers, Johnny Winters, Luther Allison, ZZ Top, Eric Clapton, Janis Joplin, Rossington Collins Band, Skynyrd, Tinsley Ellis, Delbert McClinton, Coco Montoya, etc.)

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I said it before and I'll say it again. Just look at the little pic at the bottom of my posts. LOL!:cool2:

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Classical is my favorite. Mozart, Bach, Bethoven. If I can find it I like the New age Kitaro and Enigma and that sort (not sure what its classified as).

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Like the old song says,I ...Kindly keep it country.

13. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Having ben brought up in Michigan I tend to like the music from my home boyz and girls.I like old soul,Terry Knight,Bob Seeger,? and the mysterians,Grand funk,Heck I even like some of Kid Rock stuff.ohh I cant forget "The Yoopers"smokey

14. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Billie, you named off some good bands that a few are still around, those are some good ones.

15. Budmeister

Budmeister New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Love the blues....if you're fishin for blues why not listen to 'em too