Favorite Hunting Show???

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by ladyfish50, Aug 20, 2006.

1. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    :004: What's your favorite hunting/outdoor show?? There are so many I like, but I think my favorite would have to be Realtree Roadtrips. You just never know what Michael Waddell's gonna do next. I also like Dave Watson's Bushnell Outdoors, Primo's Truth about Hunting, Drury Outdoors. And I like Wally Dallenbach's Track & Trail, because he does alot of exotic hunts. I know some of you don't like that, but there are some exotics I'd LOVE to get.
    So..come on...tell me what's your favorite, & why!!Thanks!

2. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    The Truth about Hunting and I like the ones about hunting in Africa. There are many I enjoy. Heck I even watch the ones I don't like much. I like the new one from Browning. I expected more from them at first. I give them more credit now that I have seen the first three because they are trying to be real. The hunters are employees and not always hunters, sometimes they are office workers or a bookkeepers. They are trying to get more average folks involved. I watch so many that I must record some on one channel so I won't miss as I watch a different channel.

3. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    The best and worst of Tred Barta and a couple others. We just don't get as many hunting shows here till about Sept.

4. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    my favorite hunting shows are ky afield, buckmasters, and any primos. truthfully, i like all hunting and fishing( don't like bass fishing that much) shows. i enjoy watching other people catching a big fish or harvesting a animal(humane, of course) almost as much as getting one myself.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The Hubby likes to watch dangerous game,me anything thats got them big ole Elk bugelin is what I like! Thank you for asking!-----------pk powell:big_smile:

6. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i just camp out in front of the tv and watch espn on sunday morning....there's about 7 hunting shows that i dont know the name of....some i REALLY dont care too much for...

7. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Kentucky afield is hands down my favorite hunting and fishing show. The only one I watch anymore. I doubt they show it anywhere else but Kentucky but the host is awesome. He is missing a hand but doesnt let that stop him. He still does everything out there including bowhunting, he pulls the string back with his teeth and is good with it.

8. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    ted nugent the call of the wild i think its called

9. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    I'm not sure what the name of the show is but I think it is Team Fitzgerald Outdoors TV. Dan Fitzgerald has set the bar when it comes quality bow hunting videos and he is a Christian and he ain't scared to let people know. If you have never seen him I highly recommend him and also a video he made with Bob Folkrod (sp?) called Passing Through is great.

st

10. KYfarmer

KYfarmer New Member

State:
    KY
    I like The Best and Worst o;f Tred Barta he is an exelent hunter and fisherman. I also like Team Fitsgerald, I like shows with good hunters not just good actors, I don't like Ted Nugents show he is too over the top and gives hunters a bad name, and I've never seen him kill anything where there wasn't a corn pile involved.

11. brian sax

brian sax New Member

State:
    shawnee kansas
    Any primos show pretty much, them guys are the real deal. They know what hunting is truely about, plus they have the best staff i think out there. Im not a huge fan of all them safari shows much. Something about them just isnt as good as watching a nice whitetail walk under someones stand or a big gobbler coming to a decoy.

12. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Uncle Ted would have to be mine

13. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I like to watch almost any of the hunting and fishing shows or about anything that has to do with the outdoors whenever I have the time to sit down and watch them.

14. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I'm a big fan of the best and worst of Tred Barta that guy is quite the outdoorsman. Plus his show isn't made up of product placement.

15. wooleybugger

wooleybugger New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Best and worst of Tred Barta also gettin close and North american Whitetail

16. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I like the archers choice, realtree road trips and deer & deer hunting.

17. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    tred barta hands down

18. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    i love watching DANGEROUS GAME
    any thing like that i think is the COOLEST

but i love bow hunting shows and anyshow i watch must be FAIR CHASE!!!!!

pretty much ANY HUNTING SHOW I WATCH!!!!!

OH AND TRED BARTA
    HE IS LIKE A IDOL TO ME!!!

I LOVE THEM ALL

JEFF

19. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i use to have several that really liked but with the demand for these tv folks to perform for a auidence its just starting to put a bad taste in my mouth. seems evertime you turn around one of them is breaking the laws. im not a fan of the pen pal hunts for tv shows. so with this said i like any of them that is fair chase in the true wild.

20. HoggyO

HoggyO New Member

State:
    PA
    I always liked the Flyway Highway when it was on OLN,It has sinced moved to the Outdoor Channel,Which my Cable company does not carry!!

Tred Barta, is a nut.. I enjoyed the show where he was shooting ducks with a Longbow!!

Uncle Ted is the Man!! I try to watch his shows when I get a chance.

Ducks Unlimited is a great show as is Phesants Forever.

What we need is a BOC T.V. show..Now that would be great! But Who would host? any Thoughts??