Fathers day

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, Jun 20, 2007.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i took the family out to markland dam hoping to do some fishin we launched at craigs creek and ran down to the dam to lock through , my boys wesley 13 and codylee 12 had never experienced it . it was mabels second time , the water level of the upper pool was 54 and the lower pool 14 in the lock . we ran down river and beached so the boys could get in some swim time it wasnt long till mabel and myself joined in after a few hours in the water we built a fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmellows for smores it was a good day and mabel was tired and hot she suggested that i take her and wesley back to the ramp so they could go home and leave me and codylee to do some fishing and we did just that , fish , but no catching oh well it was still a good day

heres some pics of the day

Attached Files:

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thanks for the story and the pics., sounds like you guys had a great day!!

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Charles looke's like the family had a real nice time....And when your spending time with the kid's that's all that matter's.:big_smile:

4. hnterrcc1951

hnterrcc1951 New Member

State:
    indiana
    well charles, its good to see you give them blues a break for a change, no really it looks like you had a good family day we should all do that more often! hnterrcc