Fathers Day Wishes

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Jun 17, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Here wishing all to Fathers/Dads out there a happy day. You'll all be safe in whatever adventures you take on. Fishing ,Fishing or Fishing :smile2:.You mean there is something else to do .:roll_eyes::lol: Enjoy your day.

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Happy Father's Day! You have a good one also.:smile2:

3. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    Thanks for th dads day wishes. I got my fathers day gift early this yr, last Wed to be exact, my kids found a 2,000,000 candle power spot light for me. how cool is that? then we went to th local Palm Harbor moble home dealer and BOUGHT A HOUSE. a used 3 yr old palm harbor mobile home. what a fathers day this onew was, they cant top this one, my family that is.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Happy fathers day to you John, I'm slippin down to the lake in a few minuets for a bit of recharging on 'my' day

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the well wishes John, I hope you also have a wonderful fathers day as well as the rest of the fathers today and everyday.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Man sounds like you came out smelling like a rose on this one. You'll be able to spot those fishin holes 5 miles down stream with that light.
    Enjoy your new home now you'll keep busy for sure.
    I got me a boat last Monday and one of the boys gave me two.life jackets for Fathers days. Think maybe he is trying to tell me something with a pair of them:wink: Surely not. Enjoy your day.

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Best of luck on your fishin trip .Hope you catch a bunch and a biggin.

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now I know country girl is gonna wait on you hand and foot. :roll_eyes: Yeah Right,don't see that happening.Enjoy your day just the same.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Boy never expected a young lady to answer this thread. Kind of surprised me but thank you. Tell Hubby Happy Fathers day for me .and be sure to wait on him hand and foot.:wink::roll_eyes:.Betwen you and the girls he should have it made today.:lol::lol:

10. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Happy Father's Day!

Best wishes to all the good men on this forum, may your day be all that you hoped for and more. :0a23::0a22::0a18::0a17::006::001:

Remember:

"What makes grumpy old men, grumpy old men, is that they look back on their lives and aren't proud of the things they've accomplished, and realize now it's too late change the past." :big_smile:

Live for today, forget the past and make the best of tomorrow! :cool2:

Cheryl

11. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    I know that light is stupid bright, which translates, its WAY COOL, lol. I could coon hunt a block away, lol. I will def use it when frog giggin. soon as i get my lil boat back on th water. lookin for a 10 - 15 hs motor for it. will worry bout that AFTER I move into th new home tho, one baby step at a time. also need to wait for th lake levels to drop 12 ft or so.

I hope all th dads on here had a wonderful Fathers day. I got to wake up to my kids coming in th room an pouncing on me giving me hugs an screaming HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!, then had to go to work by 10 am. but was a good day in all.

12. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    My pride and joy!

13. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    no doubt there brother, my kids r my pride an joy to, wasnt blessed w/a daughter, God gave me 4 boys, and they all love to fish, and so does th wife, so thats a bonus. I dont do a father/son fishin trip, its a family deal. I am truly lucky. Hope you enjoyed your Fathers Day.