Fathers day bandit

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CountryHart, Jun 15, 2008.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Well i had high hopes of UPS droppin off a couple new rods today.:big_smile: Didn't happen:angry:
    It was better, Cher went to Lowe's with me to buy some pipe for bar clamps. Well as i'm drolling over the surface planers, she pops up and tells me to get which ever one i want.:crazy: I opted for the 12 1/2" Delta. I won't go into price but it's a dang site more than any rod i ever bought. Thanks Cherie, i'll get started on your table asap.:wink:

2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I here that John, now it's time to do the honey dill ,I can just bet she had that table in her mind already , ha ha:wink::big_smile: anyway good luch and hope you are haveing a great Father's Day

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I sure did have that in mind, heheh, and I have long since been done with Gifts that folks don't want or need, I'd as soon ask them what they want and go that route. Rods woulda been fine with me, but he can do so much more with this, and he loves making stuff.:big_smile:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats o n the new gift. I see wood chips flying in the near future.

5. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    all right a dual purpose gift. you can plane your cedar boards for the table and save the shavings for the dog bedding.