Fathers Day 3 Generation fishin' trip

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by iowacatter, Jun 18, 2006.

1. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    My son, my dad, and I went to the local lake this morning for our annual Fathers Day fishing outing. (actually its only for a couple hours.
    My son caught a perch and this MONSTER:lol: . I caught a 2 lb channel and Dad got skunked. It was fun anyway. My son and Granpa don't get a chance to fish together all that often, so its always fun to hear them telling each other stories. A good time was had by all.
    Hope everyone is enjoying Fathers Day as much as I have today. Have a Great Day. Stan

Attached Files:

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Sounds like a good time, you don't always have to catch fish to have fun. Glad you all got to spend some quality time with each other.

3. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Stan sounds like ya'll had a real nice Fathers Day. And real good picture too.

4. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That is a monster. My son and I caught about 10 of those when we went out.

5. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    What a great tradition you guys have established. The value of your get-together is untold. I'm sure you all enjoyed your trip today, I'm equally as certain over the years it will mean a great deal more. Thanks for sharing!
    Don