FAT KAT BLUE CATFISH

Discussion in 'Blue Catfishing' started by Mr. Foster, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I dont know if anyone else catches Blues on Fat Kat Bobbers, Im no Blue expert by any means. But my friend and I have caught several nice ones this summer floating green sunfish about 3' - 6' deep. We tried the Carolina Rig too, but the Fat Kat has caught 95% of the fish. Includeing Flats and Channels too. I first found it hard to believe that there were fish suspened and cruiseing near the top. I see the water now from a different perspective. After you witness the agression of a 6" green sunfish being smashed and your Fat Kat cruiseing under the water leaving a trial from your glow stick, the anticipation is immense. You can cover so much water, and differnt depths than a Carolina rig, especially with a lively sunfish, current, or wind. I love bottom fishing too, but for now the Fat Kat wins, hands down. Hers a couple pics of Blues, wish I had a camera earlier to record others, but its all good from here on out.

Attached Files:

2. catman79

catman79 New Member

State:
    iowa
    nice looking fish,i am going to be fishing in a overnight tourney in a couple weeks might have to try some bobbers and see how i do.

3. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice looking fish.

4. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    They are a lot of fun to fish with. Almost like jugging in the end of your line.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats on the nice blue. I guess you would agree that the Kat Bobbers are the Cats Meow.:wink:

6. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Nice looking fish. In the summer time I have some luck floating my bait a few feet under the surface. Summer time is when I feel the fish are crusing the shallow water looking for the baitfish.

7. festus

festus New Member

Mr. Foster, after watching the Wild Wolf Kat Bobber video and seeing your's and some other testimonies, I'm gonna have to get a few of those.

8. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Nice catches. Congrats to ya. I may try those out eventually.:wink: