Farmtown/Farmville on FB

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CuzICan, Dec 30, 2009.

1. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Okay I wanna know who all is playing Farmtown and /or Farmville on Facebook....I have been doing both and I just love those games, cuz I am into the design of it and trying to make steps and hills and waterfalls on there....If anyone has had good luck with waterfalls then please show me how to do it. I would also like to know how to stack the hay bales. I found a site that showed it but I cannot get that to work :sad2:. maybe someone can search and find a better page than I did! I really would like anyone's help on that! May sound kinda mindless and dumb but I like it!

Oh I hope this is not inappropriate I know it's about another site, but FB has been addyed on here as an enhancement of sorts for us and I have several of you on there...

Should I have posted on that section or something? If so just move me and let me know and I won't post stuff about it out here again...I have several of you on my friends list and we are neighbors on Farmville/FarmTown etc...

2. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    My sister plays that, but I don't go on FB. I just build rollercoasters on the computer when I'm not on here!!:smile2:

3. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    They are addictive aren't they:smile2:

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm not sure how to do it either but if you find out please let me know !

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I did the original FB My Farm, for awhile. It was taking too much of my time & I canceled the application.

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    OMG, yes they are addictive! I am a millionaire on Farm Town and doing okay on Farmville, but I don't play it as much, it's easier to make money on Farm Town...

I'll keep searching and if I find something that helps some of us get that stuff done I'll post it here, and if you all play and you find something that would help then post it here too! I really wanna stack those #@)%&#^&$*^ hay bales! and make a decent waterfall too!

7. corklabus

corklabus New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I believe there's a website somewhere that will tell ya about anything you want to know about how to "solve" game problems. Game cheats . something something something something.

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Can't decide which of your quotes I like best.

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    OMG, yes they are addictive! I am a millionaire on Farm Town and doing okay on Farmville, but I don't play it as much, it's easier to make money on Farm Town...

Does this mean Sea Ark can deliever the new boat? If not i guess we can go pick it up.

10. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Jus go to youtube and type in FV. It shows you how to stack hay, and a few other tricks, like harvesting from the middle of the field with the hay bales around you. That saves so much time.

11. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I'm playing farmville. Only been at it about a month, though.

12. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    My wife and I play the game religiously!! I was over 2mil in Farmville coins, before I blew it on a Lodge!! LOL! you can go to youtube and check out videos of tips and there's Farmville cheats too. Just Google it.

Love to play Fishville too! so far I'm kicking some butt!!

thanks..
    Mark.

those games can get addictive.

13. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    yeah I found a page that had a few of those on it, and I never could get the hay bale trick to work :sad2: Maybe it's some little something I'm doing wrong! I'll keep trying.

BOW how in the heck did you get to be millionaire on Farmville! I can do it easy on Farm Town but Farmville the money just don't come that easy for me...

TIP: right now you can do the poinsettas on Farmville and they have 3 XP points per plot if you are trying to move up and they take one day to harvest...there's only a couple of days left, so if you wanna get in on some of that, then ya better get crackin!

No John no boats, I am trying to buy a mansion on Farm Town!

Oh and thanks Kutter I couldn't decide either on the quotes either that's why I put all 3 for now LOL! I do believe I like that last one best though!

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    No John no boats, I am trying to buy a mansion on Farm Town!

:angry: You live in a mansion already. The boat i'm needin ain't like either of the one's i already got either.:embarassed:

15. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa

Peas are also 3xp, harvest in 1 day, pays $381. Free fuel next week. new years ball should have jumped ya up a level.

16. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    I don't play, but overheard this conversation between my mother in law and wife just a few minutes ago....

mil "Are you going to be sitting there for a little while?"
    wife "Yes, why"
    mil "here, harvest for me" she hands off the laptop
    wife, after about 30 seconds "don't you have one of those harvest thingies?"

A few questions revealed that "harvest thingie" is city speak for "a tractor" :smile2:

17. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    BOW how in the heck did you get to be millionaire on Farmville!

Cher!! I've been playing the game for awhile!! It's like a competition between the wife and I!! So far she's winning. So I took up Fishville!! Now the wife's playing too, but I'm kicking her butt right now!! It's like, who gets the computer first!! LOL!! Man, I need a life and a darn job!! Oh yes, I still find the time for the boys. They deserve my attention more than anything!!