Farmers Tan

Discussion in 'Garden Tips And Talk' started by Cheryl, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Well I haven't worked in the garden or flowers too much yet, but my farmers tan is shaping up already............:tounge_out: How about y'all? :big_smile: :crazy:

Still chilly here, but good working weather. Not too cold, not too hot. Great slaving weather, to pick up/haul/unload bricks. Funny how I've helped a few get things out of that demo building, but NO ONE has helped me pick up a single brick, now how crazy am I? LMAO

Take care.
    Cheryl

2. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I was out in the boat fishing last week and took my shirt off and got a sun burn. Now it is 25 degrees and snowed thur. LOL Nicer days have to be coming.
    Bill

3. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Mines was going pretty good until this stupid cold weather moved in on us.

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    tan line is definately showin up now, from the fundraiser rummage sale weekend and fishin. guess i need to even it out a lil more...maybe ill hit the tannin bed on the cold days. keep from blindin everyone in the weeks to come

5. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Oh yeah, after fishing a couple of times, & mowing the yard, the "tank-top" tan has gotten off to a good start. I used to lay out, even up the tan, etc. But since I'm older, heavier, & have 3 little high-strung dogs that are forever jumping up on my legs---ouch!!--about the only thing that gets in the sun is the arms & face!!:lol: That's okay.....I'm a redneck, so I'm not supposed to have a perfect tan anymore!:roll_eyes:

6. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    No tan but she thinks my tractors' sexy.

7. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Might get back out there to tan once the rain/hail lets up... from 90 degrees down to the low 40's has been a shocker, but we still have hope :big_smile:

Cheryl, sounds to me like you need a refresher course in Delegating 101.
    Surely someone you've helped out over there could lift a hand to haul those bricks! Lemme at 'em ... I'll straighten 'em out!! :tounge_out:

Hope everyone warms up soon and can get back outside doin the stuff they enjoy!