Farm pond

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by myname6, Jun 18, 2008.

1. myname6

myname6 New Member

State:
    MO
    me and my step son last night went to check out a farm pond a women I work with said she had a pond thtat had not been fished since 01 her son was home recently and hooked into something that bent his hook so I thought hey that sounds promising so we got out there last night and I couldnt believe what I saw it was perfect they had a bridge out to a little island so we got out there and set up and not two minits after I threw my worms in my bobber went nuts and that is how it was all night you would throw out and right away if you didnt hook one they ate yore worms off it was awsome best trip me and my step son have ever had the pond was big she said it went from like four to twenty feet and was about 40 years old I bet there are some big ones in there

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    What kind of fish were you catching? Sounds like you had a great time. Let us know if you hook any big ones.

Tom

3. myname6

myname6 New Member

State:
    MO
    Well we got 8channels and 3 decent sized bass

4. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Sounds great Adam...so when are we going back?

5. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I bet that boy really had a good time. Wish I coulda seen his face while he was tangling with some of those cats.:big_smile: