farm for sale?

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Kansasgoose, May 20, 2008.

1. Kansasgoose

Kansasgoose New Member

State:
    Hoyt, kansas
    I have a buddy thats about to relocate to topeka, ks for a new job. He is in the finial four interview and should know for sure this week. Assuming the job turns out, he will want to move here, and wants a place out of the city limits. Can anyone help? He is willing to travel about 25 miles, so Holton, valley falls, perry, meriden, silver lake, auburn areas are all in play. If anyone knows of a place, please let me know and I can forward it on.
    Thanks in advance!

2. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    How much land? Land to build on or building/house on site? I see a lot of farm auctions so I'll keep my eyes open.

3. Kansasgoose

Kansasgoose New Member

State:
    Hoyt, kansas
    need something ready to move into. just for rent is good too. amount of land would be under 50 acres. He is mostly just not wanting to live in the city limits. Thanks for your help

4. Tiber74

Tiber74 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I know a guy out in Oskaloosa John Friend he is with Pia Friend Realty He deals with the perry, Valley Falls, Meridan, area as well as many others Might have you buddy give him a call at any of the 3 #'s 785-863-2225 Office , 913-426-1653 Cell , 785-945-3709 Home - He can prolly help ya out there .

5. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Don't forget south of Topeka. i.e. carbondale, burlingame, osage city. There's some good fishin and huntin out here. Plenty of real estate signs also.

6. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    I just remembered my aunt is trying to sell her house. she lives near carbondale I think. Its on or near auburn road. I will try to find who its listed with.

found 3 in a paper I recieve.
    1 is a auction on june 7th. house is in McLouth so that might be a little far. 80 acres 4br 2ba 1 1/2 story. www.kansasauctions.net/moore

2. 5727 94th st. Meridan, Ks $227500
    3br, 2ba, ranch on 22.4 acres
    becky hottman 785-220-6765

3. 6963 ferguson rd. - ozawkie, ks - $497000
    4br, 4ba, 2 story w/lake view. 80 acres
    becky wise 785-224-7819

2&3 are listed with century 21
    hope this helps

7. aclrockie

aclrockie New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Quite a few places in the Meriden and Ozawkie area for sale or rent. I would have him get ahold of PIA Friends realty or even the Valley Falls Vindicator can help. Good Luck.