"FAQs" & Answers About KatBobbers

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Jul 16, 2007.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Of Course being a maker and Supplier of the KatBobbers, I am asked all kinds of questions. I understand why as a new purchaser is sometimes in limbo as to what they need or that which KatBobber is best.

• Q. Which size KatBobber will work best for Me?
    • A. Of course any size will work. You first have to figure out how big of Fish are you fishing for and what size of bait you are going to use. Bigger fish and Bigger baits may require the 4 or 5 inch variety.
    • Q. How much weight do I put under the KatBobber?
    • A. Use as much weight as it takes to keep your bait down to the depth that you want to fish. In Current like in a river you will need more weight than in a lake.
    • Q. How much weight does it take to make my KatBobber Stand up?
    • A. Keep adding weight until it will stand up. The bigger the Bobber is, the more weight it takes. A 5" Bobber may require 3 to 4 oz Some fishermen like their bobber to lay down and when it gets a Bite, it will stand up.
    • Q. Can I fish 30 feet deep under a KatBobber?
    • A. Yes, You can fish any depth under a KatBobber by adjusting your Bobberstop knot to that depth.
    These are just the most common asked Questions that I get. If you have any more that aren't answered here just post on this thread and I will try and answer them here where anyone interested can see. In fact any comments you want to make you are welcome to make them on this thread also.

Thanks to you all:

Gene

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Are they guaranteed to catch fish? LOL!!!:smile2:

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Why sure they're guaranteed to catch fish! All it takes is a jerk on one end from a jerk on the other end! LOL!!! j/k!:smile2:

4. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    JC;

Get on here and ask PoisonPits about them KatBobbers. LOL
    I will guarantee that if there are fish where you are fishin and if they don't have Lockjaw you will catch fish for sure on them KatBobbers.

Now get out there and RIP EM:

Gene

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i can gaurantee if you put yur bait in the fish zone and use a circle hook the cat bobbers will not only catch fish they will set the hook for you.
    i would also like to take this opportunity to thank gene for being a sponser of the boc and to tell him i received my check in the mail.guys i have ordered a lot of stuff off the internet and gene has always been the fastest with getting your order in the mail.thank you again gene and i hope to meet you again at picwic.