Fantasy Nascar.

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by beaneye46, Feb 8, 2006.

1. beaneye46

beaneye46 New Member

State:
    indiana
    im not too familiar with nascar. i know gordons a good driver, jr. up and down, stewart and johnson are consistent and kahne is my favorite even though he kind of sucks, any inside tips of whos gonna be running strong this year.

2. socompaint

socompaint New Member

State:
    RENO,NV
    Kahne & Edwards are looking like they learned alot this last year.They had the fastes speeds at ,I think it was Vegas at 178 mph each.

3. socompaint

socompaint New Member

State:
    RENO,NV
    [socompaint]Kahne & Edwards are looking like they learned alot this last year.They had the fastes speeds at ,I think it was Vegas at 178 mph each.

4. lilrivercatman

lilrivercatman New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey i got a Yahoo Fantasy Nascar Group me and my friend made anyone wanna join?

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Beaneye, look for Jimmie Johnson (#48) to come out on top this year. Its beginning to look like Casey Mears (#42) is going to have his best season and The (#11) Denny Hamlin is only a rookie but a natural talent behind the wheel. Other top ten contenders will probably be (#20) Tony Stewart,(#24) Jeff Gordon,(#8) Earnhardt Jr, (#17) Matt Kenseth, (#16) Greg Biffle, (#12) Ryan Newman, (#6) Mark Martin and (#99) Carl Edwards.

6. gofish

gofish New Member

State:
    Greenville MS

Tell me a little more about this. I have a yahoo account gofish38701@yahoo.com so I s'pose I'm halfway there. I'm interested in learning more about the fantasy thing...