Fantasy Football Official "Smack Talking" Area!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by shania, Sep 13, 2007.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I fill that all of us here on the B.O.C., that Play - "Fantasy Football" :wink: - in leagues here on the B.O.C. , in leagues at work or in leagues with your friends & family outside of the Brotherhood.
    Even if you don't play Fantasy Football, But you just like the game of Football & you got something to say about it (about your favorite teams or players).

So - with that being said: "Let The Smack Talking Being"! :ah:
    :wink:
    (LoL)

Take Care,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

2. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Had a lot of injuries and also some surprise performances in wk 1!
    I had a hit in FF with Eli getting banged up enroute to the best game of his career! That may cost me for a week or two.
    Had rookies and new names raising a lot of eyebrows and some better knowns seemingly off in FF points talleys.
    Shania, Don't you own LT in your FF team? I bet his numbers in week one were a shock although we all know that was just a fluke!
    Minnesota defense racked up some serious points in FF this week!
    Granted was beginners luck but for talking smack take it while you can take it and then run like he!!, locked-n-loaded came out of the gate kicking a$$ and taking names and posted the highest point totals for week 1!
    Hopefully we did not blow the whole load week one and hit next week with the clip empty!
    Hey, What's wrong with a little recon in football? Roll the tape boys!

3. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Can't talk too much smack. Got off to a slow start. 0-1 in B o BOC & tie in 101. Didn't get a chance to set up my roster for week 1. I am ready for week 2. It's time the Mountaineers quit playing around.

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27:
    Your right Bill - his number was a "BIG" shock to me, but we all know that all of that will change soon. :0a32:(LoL)

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I can't talk too much smack...I went 1-4 in my leagues in week one. Its harder to keep up with the 5 teams and 2 nascar fantasy teams than I thought it'd be...:confused2:
    I'll be back later to talk smack...If i'm able...:smile2:

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Now you & I know that's going to turn around for you Buddy - But don't start turning it around this week, because I think that we play each other. (LoL)

7. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Shania, Week 2 is history and it looks like LT has still failed to deliver buddy! Are you getting worried yet? I may be able to help you out here if you talk real nice and possibly save your season and trade you M LYNCH for LT. Just trying to help out a buddy in need! Now don't forget to ask reeeal nice now!

8. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Yea I have him in 101 and outcome pending tonights game don't look too good. On the other hand it looks to be a good week for the B o BOC. I guessed it would of went the opposite.

9. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    I thought Shania had him, Oh well, I'll be nice and help you out also buddy! Anything for the sake of the "101"! See, I am really willing to make sacrifices!

10. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    No Bill,

I think that I'm going to hold on to him to the end of this thing, and see just how this thing is going to turn out - but that for your concern. :wink:
    :smile2:(LoL)

11. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Matt's Right!

I have him in the "Best of the Best" League
    & Matt has him in the #101 League.

He's going to turn things around for us. :cross:
    :)0a14: At lease I hope that they will)

12. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Well, your thanks is noted and the offer may not be extended much longer you know! Got to admit I am only trying to be a sport here and take one to help the team. LOL! Just might not say who's team! HEE! HEE!

Okay, I will even give you a jar of vaseline to go with the deal. Dang you boys drive a hard bargain when I am only trying to help you boys with getting out from under your under achieving stud and not find yourselves stuck with him!

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Alrighty! I've made big changes on most of my teams and am ready to play...Well,if some certain players would be healthy i'd really be ready! :confused2:
    You all just wait till playoff time...By then I should have healthy teams and be kicking butt and taking names!!!:cool2::tounge_out::wink::big_smile:

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey John,

I see that you have made some changes for this week, and lets just say - that I'm glad that I don't play you this week. :choler:
    :wink:(LoL)

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

We do play each other in BOC BSFL...:cool2::wink::big_smile: Good Luck!!!

16. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :crazy: "That's Right"!

I knew that we just got through playing each other in the "Best of The Best" league - I forgot all about that one.

I got so many teams going, that I forgot to check on the match-up that I had in that one.

Oh well :0a14: - Good Luck Too you Buddy, :wink:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

Bert & "Deltalover"

17. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    I just joined a late starting auto pick draft league to add some more to my fun. I sure wish I could import this team into the "101"!
    Big Ben QB
    M Leinhart QB
    TO WR
    R Moss WR
    S Holmes WR
    W Welker WR
    J Addia RB
    A Peterson RB
    C Brown RB
    T Heap TE
    E Johnson TE
    J Reed K
    Minn DEF
    Carolina Def
    Wide receivers top notch hard to beat this squad overall, RB'S good and solid potential, TE'S not a bad crew, QB'S okay, would love to have a Peyton, Brady or Palmer to go with BB. K, solid with J Reed and Minn and Carolina for defenses.
    Should do fairly well with this team I hope. But in the "101" this much talent with as many teams as we have would be a pipe dream but a definate playoff contender! May do a few minor tweaks still some depth to be had in the FA in this league but I thought it was pretty solid for a starting lineup in a 10 team league. Had to laugh as one owner has already tried to trade for A Peterson and Minn Def. His offer was B Favre, S McDonald and PHIL Def, sorry not today!

18. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    Hey guys i need a QB in the 101!! I had Pee wee football the night of the draft and got in on it in the 4rd!!

19. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Bill,

That's a nice looking team that you have there & I don't blame you on that trade - I think that I would turned that one down myself - A. Peterson is looking to good to give up this early in the season & besides I believe that he will become the man up in Minnesota real soon.

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

Bert & "Deltalover"

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Another miserable weekend for me...My teams did about as bad as this cold has made me feel for the last 4 days. I went 2-3 this week. At least I finally beat Bert in one game.:cool2::wink::big_smile:
    That league(BOC BSFL) is my best so far,I'm in 3rd place. I'm about to write myself off in 101,every move i've made so far has back fired and injuries are killing me!!! I'm not doing any better in Bert's league either. You all just wait...My players will heal up and i'll make a right decision sooner or later. :confused2: LOL!!!