fantasy change????? up to you

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Feb 21, 2008.

yes or no to the change

1. none

2. 1/2 season

3. 1/3 -- 3/4

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i an thinking of giving a 1/2 season driver swap of two drivers. i dont want to change things without your guys opinion. what do you think??

this way if you have more than 1 driver that falls out of cup you arent stuck all season.

or 1/3rd and 3/4. like after 6 and 18 or so.

ill let the entrants decide.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I voted for half but it doesn't really matter how you do it if you change anything at all. You're the boss in this league so whatever you decide is fine with me!:wink::big_smile:

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I vote to keep it as is.:wink:

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Im with Walt, we all knew the rules when it started. No need to change them now.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thats no problem. you all still have one swap whenever. no one has made thier one time change yet. there are a few with two drivers one that has walked away and one will be retireing. but i dont care. just thought ide ask.:tounge_out:

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    any way you decide

7. bc179whitetail

bc179whitetail New Member

State:
    St.Louis Missouri
    Jeremy it is up to you. I will make one change in 6 races anyway so we will leave it up to you.

8. vicktoria

vicktoria New Member

State:
    ohio
    whatever you do is fine with me....

9. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I went half but so far will keep mine.BTW can you IM me with me drivers I deleted my list by accident.

10. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm good to go.

11. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'd say leave as is. But whatever the majority wants won't hurt my feelings, I'm easy. :big_smile:

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ok with the majority im gonna leave it with the one driver trade. i just thought i would give the option.

ulikedew the list has been posted in the fantasy team thread. i posted it 1/2 way during the 500 so all teams were in the open before the 500 ended including mine. that way no cheating. everyone can keep track of own team on the side to avoid error.

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    also all trades will be posted as they come. all updates will be posted in the fantasy team update thread. all trades anyone makes i will post the x drivers name and points after the trade and new pic. that way all is open and anyone can just take a calculator to check everyones scoere. i did this once here for more than fun. i finished 2nd. some thought i doctored it. but adding simple #ers proves it not able to cheat. at seasons end assuming no trades were made adding from the list of drivers points gives you the tally.

im pretty satisfied with mine and i only will make my one trade if a guy drops out totally. so with teams posted if no trades are made you can add your drivers official points at races end to give you your score. thats the way it works. pretty easy. just remember when you make the trade if you do so. (example jeff gordon has 2457 points. you trade him for johnson with 2897 points.) you get jeffs 2457 and the following race you start getting johnsons points from there forward. not what he had then new.

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sounds Good to me Jeremy. You're running the league and what you say is fine by me. Thanks for putting all this time and effort into running this league. I'm sure/hope I speak for all that are playing in this...:wink::big_smile: