Fantasy Baseball Sign Up:

Discussion in 'Shania and CatfishJohn's Fantasy Sports' started by catfishjohn, Mar 28, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    This is my first time doing this. I don't even watch baseball but figure a few may want to play. I have it set for autodraft.
    Here is the info you'll need to sign up... Any and all are welcome to join and play!!! We always have fun in these Fantasy Sports Leagues!!!:wink:

League ID: 266112

Custom League URL:

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bocsbest

Password: Flathead

I hope to have a few to play, this could be fun and I'll be easy to beat...:smile2:...Thats why I picked autodraft.....:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:

2. melstangman1967

melstangman1967 New Member

State:
    missouri
    love to play already got full teams ill watch put football fantasy a few weeks before season ill join

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

We'll definitely have at least 1 league if not more in Fantasy Football. They'll be gunning for me since I won the Championship last year...:cool2::crazy::wink::smile2:

Just watch and it'll be posted to sign up soon as I can do it.
    Thanks!!!

4. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Does anyone know what they have finally done with Daric Bartin 1B for oakland I've known him and his family forever since he was a child and all the sudden Giambi shows up and there is a cloud of dust around him with him not in it! HIS dad Gary don't know a whole lot I heard they where talking trade but it's up in the air, I know scan the trades but you get two different stories thiers, and then the familys.