Family!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Apr 5, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have decided I'm changing my Avatar and screen name. I got a new hair style and just wanted to be up to date with everything. I have no digital camra so I'd like to ask some one to help me out on the picture thing! Hopefully my Avatar won't stay black for long. Just wanted something new and fresh. When I hear from someone that they can help me change my Avatar I'll hurry and get a recent photo and maybe postal mail it and go from there. Hope I'm not causing an inconvience for any one of you good people!:big_smile:

2. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    pat, have someone to take a pic of you with whatever camera you have, take it to walmart to develop and have them to make a backup disc of it too, you can download the pic to your computer and then upload it to the site from there and no snailmail involved.

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just heard from a Staff member. We are unable to change our screen names not because of rules but apparently due to software problems we have to stick with our original screen name. Otherwise we lose all reps,all ranks ect ect.Now isn't that the country fixin's??? We all love our software though don't we!!:sure:

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I can help ya with the pic. Just email it to me or send me a developed pic. Just let me know if I can help ya.

5. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Wait...how we gonna know you...thanks for being a nice lady.

6. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    :what: Change your Name and picture what are you trying to do go under cover or join the protective witnes proglem:tounge_out:

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just wanted a change is all. Tired of the old picture wanted something different! As said before,can't change the name due to software difficulties.:smile2:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Did you get anyone to help with changing your avatar yet? Tea's really good at doing that.Hes helped me out before. :wink:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat are you thinking of changing to a BLOND. I would have guessed that you were the type that would rather fight than switch. Remember blonds get all those good jokes, and probably don't have anymore fun. Thanks for the heads up I'll be watching.:lol: :smile2:

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I got bored! They don't have any fun or at least I didn't. Now come to think of my grandmother on Mom's side was a red head and I always had kinda a slight tinge of red in my hair.That might give me an idea. Ha Ha Thanks for the tip!!:lol:

11. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I done fell in love with you just like you are.I don;t know if I could cast you aside for the looks of another woman.You sure are asking a lot.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee ps,I will always love you Sister no matter what you look like.

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for your kind words,Grandpa! You are truly my "Beloved PeeWee!"
    Hope all is as well as can be expected at this time for you! I love you too.:big_smile: