Family night at Webster

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by johnliester, Aug 23, 2009.

1. johnliester

johnliester Active Member

State:
    Hoxie, Kansas
    Took my wife and youngest daughter to Webster for the evening last night. We arrived just before sundown and it was a beautiful one to say the least. We hadn't been there more than ten minutes from some friends of ours showed up. Surprising because we're all from Hoxie so it was a bit of a drive. What a treat to see bats out eating those nasty bugs! We didn't catch many fish. One nice crappie, and a few small white bass were it. A little before midnight I had one good pole bender bite on cut bait, but it let go just as quick.
    But you know, it just didn't matter if we caught fish or not. My daughter had a blast looking for crawdads and minnows, and we adults had a good time just jawing. I'd do it again in a minute!! John
    Also, when the wives are in a giggling mood, every embarrassing thing you've ever done will be announced for all to laugh at. Just wait, my turns a coming....... Lol

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    John sounds like yall had a good time fish'n an B S 'n ,lots of time that as good as catching fish :wink::smile2: