Family members

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gcarlin, Mar 18, 2007.

1. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    SO EVERYONE ,HOW MANY FAMILY MEMBERS DO YOU HAVE THAT LOVE THE SPORT OF FISHING AS MUCH AS WE DO?

IN MY FAMILY THERE WOULD BE ONLY ABOUT 4 OF US THAT REALLY LOVE TO FISH EVERY CHANCE WE GET.LOL

2. little feet

little feet New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My Dad (Rusty) is also a member and I think just about every one in my family loves to fish.

3. catmama007

catmama007 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    As for my family? Well, my husband and I both love to fish. We took all three of our children out as soon as we could. Our youngest son could out fish his dad by the time he was 2. (Don't tell him I said so!) Really though we all love to fish and look forward to each and every outing!:cool2:

4. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    thanks for replying to this post.....................

5. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I grew up in a fishing family. Me and my dad went spoonbilling yesterday and ran into 7 different family members in the course of the day.

6. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Well this subject always makes me mad when I think about it. My granfather and great uncle were big fisherman fishing 5 days a week at least year round all of the family was involved as a family when it came to fishing we used to pack up the whole platoon sometimes about a dozen of us to go bullheading at night at local jersey lakes and rivers. We have a summer cabin in Canada that we all used to stay at at various times of the summer. Now My grandmother and I are the only ones that visit the Cabin and it is suffering because of the lack of TLC she refuses to sell it cause of the fond memories spent up there. Now a days I am the only fisherman left in the family everyone else would just rather sit around talk about the memories while I try to create new ones as well as remember the good ones. My father fishes from time to time but he has an excuse for the lack of fishing with his job as for the rest they claim they are to busy(but I know better). My grandfather is probably rolling in his grave at what his family has become. The family get togethers have since ceased to excist and fishing trips are a thing of the past I feel most sorry for my cousins and brothers and nephews that will not get to experience the the joys of fishing and family

7. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I guess this is why I spend so much time on the BOC yall have become an extended family in my eyes ya make me laugh sometimes and ya irritate me from time time but I wouldnt give ya up at anytime. Thanks for accepting me as a brother