Family baseball team.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, Sep 9, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i was thinking some of you would enjoy this photo and story about part of my family. my grandmother helen was the oldest of twelve children, three girls and nine boys. this photo is of my uncles who had their own baseball team, and won alot of games and was talked about around our state as the foley brothers baseball team. also was told about some fishing storys of all nine brothers going to the lakes together, i can only think the catfish didnt know what hit them, as people did if one brother got picked on, lol. i hope you enjoyed the photo/story.

scott.

2. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    i need to edit this. it's my great grandfather and great uncles. the photo was taken in the late 1920's /// early 1930's. my grandfather is in the back row second from the left, the tall one.

3. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    That looks like some old time baseball players, thanks for posting the pic bigcat, being a former baseball player I appreciated it.

4. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    That's awesome! Your family history sounds kinda cool, if ya ask me. And so's the pic. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

-Red

5. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    thanks guy's, it's kool having a photo of my great grandfather and his eight brothers and having their own baseball team. i dont think too many people can say they had enough brothers to have a whole team. they also had 5 sisters for a total of 14 children.