Falls Dam

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by killentime99, Aug 31, 2007.

1. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    After reading some of the reports here on falls dam went out to the ramp to take a look and decided going to try to get my pontoon past that barge tommorrow. Hopefully ill have a good report to follow.

2. DAKATKILLA

DAKATKILLA Member

State:
    CHARLOTTE
    WATCH OUT FOR THE ROCKS!!!!!!!!! THERES LOTS OF ROCKS THERE!!! GOOD LUCK THO THERES LOTS OF FISH IN FALLS DAM AND THERE WAITIN FOR YOU TO CATCH THEM:wink: LOL GOOD LUCK .......IAM GONNA GIVE BADIN A TRY TODAY TO SEE WAT I CAN GET ON THE END OF MY ROD ... HOPE TO COME BACK WITH GOOD REPORTS

3. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    It was a nice night to be on the water. Landed one 20 pd flathead got a few bites but never did get hooked up on anything else.

4. DAKATKILLA

DAKATKILLA Member

State:
    CHARLOTTE
    thats awesome i went this morining to badin and boy you wpoldnt believe wat happened my key broke in the egnition and i was at tuckertown dam but i luanched at ALCOA LANDIN IN BADIN i

5. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I hit Badin Sat. with the boys to catch some perch. We got about 30 or so, maybe a few more. also got three channels and 2 blues on perch rigs. no big ones though. sure was fun. Did you get anything katkilla!

6. DAKATKILLA

DAKATKILLA Member

State:
    CHARLOTTE
    i got a 12 pound blue i think it was