Fall is in the air

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arkie55, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Got a real nice surprise this morning. When i stepped outside, the air temp was in the upper 50's here. Now to those of you in the north country or in the foot hills of the Rockies, or in the Smokies that may not seem like much. But here in the oven we call Arkansas, that is a welcome change. Week before last we were still in the 100's for day time highs and low 80's to upper 70's for night time lows. The weather today was perfect. Fall fishing should be excellent since we got an influx of fresh water in our lakes and rivers last weekend. The fall deer hunt looks to be a real good one too. Life is good BOC. Give thanks to the one who is providing and enjoy his creation.:big_smile:

2. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yep, had to pull out the hoodie this mornin. It was a nice mid 50's here in MO. when I got up and 82 afternoon high! Perfect.

3. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I thought the same thing this afternoon when I got in the car and the outside temperature was 97.:smile2:

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Here the temp was 48* in New mexico,felt like .....time for huntin.

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    This is the best time of the year, I love it:big_smile:

6. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    What A nice day. Arkie you are right. time to fish.

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Fall is my favorite season to be in the outdoors. As far as Im concerned, its the best time to go camping,fishing and hunting.

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah, I woke up in the wee hours of the morning, and the A/C was on, plus it was like 45 outside, and who knows how cold in my bedroom. I was freezing!!! Tonite will be cooler yet. ALMOST time to start shooting critters!!! YEA!!!

9. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Amen Terry, so glad to see the cooler temps. Time to drag out the fall clothes and get geared up for some fall campin.

10. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I woke up to 57 degrees this morning 12 Sep 07, It has been awhile sence we had a temp that low.:wink: