Fair price (?)

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Ictalurus Punctatus, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    What's a fair price for a 2006 MV1648 SeaArk equipped with a Suzuki DF30 (also 2006)? There are a few other little perks going with it ei. depthfinder, trolling motor etc...

Ultimately, I know that the market will decide what an object is worth. But I'm just looking to get a feel for the market's pulse. Any insight would be appreciated.

Jon

2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    about 4,500 i would say

3. moore42420

moore42420 New Member

State:
    Henderson, KY
    You can look up some boat prices on NADA's website.. They are like Kelly Blue Book for automobiles. You would have to look up the motor seperate from the boat. I believe that they do not list that as a package boat.. Also if it has a trailer it can get the price for that also...

http://www.nadaguides.com

4. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I wouldn't buy it. I would go for an older boat. Seaarks are a lil over rated imo. Get an express jon boat. just as goodand 1/4 the price.

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    the only bad thing about the express boats they are thin aluminum i think .090 and they are riveted compared to the seaark being .125 and all welded.. i thought they were all the same untill i got my polarcraft that is built comparable to sea ark.. its one of those get what you pay for deals .. i like the heavier boats on the big rivers around here!

6. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I fish lakes,so river boating doesn't affect me. Great post man!!

7. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    I say that if it is in your range or what you are looking for in a boat. Then get wet slimmer and scaler. I just wouldn't rush into anything. Winter is comming so some more might pop up that might be better suited for your needs.