Factory replacement decals, stratos 201 pro

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by Boogan1, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Boogan1

Boogan1 New Member

State:
    Carrollton, MO
    I have a brand new full set, both sides, replacement decals for a Stratos 201 pro XL if anyone needs them. Would be willing to sell or trade. Let me know if you need them. Boog

2. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Glen I have heard of starting out small and working your way up but I never thought about getting a set of boat decals then working up to the boat ,trailer etc.:lol: How do you use them ?I mean do you just trail them behind your truck,tie them to the hitch or what.You could just put them on your pick-up and back it down the ramp until the bed is in the water then fish out of it.Just think you would certainly have the fastest "boat" in the area.LOL:roll_eyes: :big_smile: 300 HP Stratos WOW!!!!

3. Boogan1

Boogan1 New Member

State:
    Carrollton, MO
    Actually Jim I found them when I was cleaning out the new to me camper I bought memorial weekend. They were on a shelf in the cabinet. I know they aren't cheap and can be hard to come by cause I am looking for a set for my 89 nitro. Hope I can find someone who is looking for them. That would be pretty funny though, putting them on the bed of the truck then backing down the ramp! LOL! Boog

4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    No offense I was just kidding you.You arent kidding about them being expensive though.Might start a trend putting them on a truck though.That would look pretty cool if you were towing the same kind of boat.:wink:

5. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    I'll bet you could move them on eBay for a good price...