Fact or Fiction?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, May 2, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I heard a rumor that the Blue catfish in the Ohio river near Henderson, Kentucky were turning a pretty shade of pink. Several guys fishing out of a boat on a moonlit night, reported seeing some crazy ole coot running up and down the river throwing something in the water, they said it sounded like he was singing (Happy Birthday to me,he-he--Happy Birthday to me he-he.) Later after the ole fart left, they went to investigate and found hundreads of pink twinkies floating down river. They supposedly caught several pink blues that night. Anybody else hear about this?:roll_eyes:

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Some say it is fact.

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    ya know, now that you mentioned it, i did hear somethin like that earlier....got an email early this mornin bout that from someone but never thought anything bout it....man old age sure does mess with some peoples mentality dont it? i sure hope they refill his meds before he starts spreading the twinkies further and gets the miss river all messed up. maybe they will catch him soon before he gets into a tug of war with a big ole cat while tryin to bob for twinkies....ya know at that age, anything is possible....man i sure am glad im not married to him...... maybe i should send his better half a sympathy note. maybe she needs to get him enrolled in twinkie munchers anonymous. he sounds like he needs serious help before it gets worse.

4. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I read about that in yahoo news under the odd news section.

5. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Crazy thing about that is, word travels fast. I had already heard about that up here in Minnesota, of all places. I tell you that Henderson area sure has some strange ones.:lol: It has to be something in the water and I don't mean the fish.:smile2:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

OHNO Dave!!! Don't tell me they already got to you too! There is no cure for pinktwinkieitis itsabadone!!! And I thought better of you too...:lol: We'll pray for you Dave! LMAO!!!

Steve,
    its all true buddy! I have a secret informant down that way checkin on things and its all true. Don't say anything but I also heard JW and wolfman were involved in this highly illegal immoral unethical treatment of twinkies and pink tutus!!! :lol: :eek:oooh: :roll_eyes: :confused2: :lol:

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    it's all true...i searched it out on snopes and it came up as real!

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Same report I got from my inlaws in Kentucky. Must be true!!

9. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Scary aint it Johnny?? We need to get them Henderson boys some help.:big_smile:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm sorry to say it but there ain't no help for them Henderson Boys...:big_smile: :lol:
    The only 'HELP' they can get now is a 'Pink-Padded room with pictures of Pink kitties and have them suited up with pink straight-tutu-jackets!!!
    What bothers me is the fish truck driver may also be involved in this...Word has it may be another Henderson Boy driving the Fish Truck undercover...I smell something fishy and were about to open up a can of worms on this! Soon as my informant checks in,i'll update more!

11. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I guess this is what happens when you get as old as TwinkieHunter:roll_eyes:

12. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    I used to eat the pink twinkies too. Pink is my favorite color.:tounge_out: Anyways I turned pink too.......a FAT shade of pink. Don't eat twinkies anymore.

Nuff said.

Bob

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

OhNo!!! You shoulda kept that a secret! Thats some ammo they can use against you! :big_smile: :crazy: :lol: :lol:

14. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    that is a bit wierd.. but im sure it wasnt any of our brothers or sisters! lol

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LOL! Don't be so sure about that...:lol: You just don't know them very well! :big_smile: :lol: